Hunt of a lifetime

Discussion in 'Hunting Discussion' started by Alice1952, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Alice1952

Alice1952 Member

Name:
    Alice Archer
    Boat:
    Real predator
    Here in Ekalaka,Montana we have the opertunity for 6 handycapped hunters to come together for a hunt of a lifetime. Time is getting close to apply so don’t miss out. Go to Beaver Creek Rendezvous and check it out, I’ve been involved with it for the past 4 years and it’s great. Don’t hesitate check it out we need to get moving on this soon . Also if you or somebody you know is a wounded warrior with a Purple Heart your hunting license is paid for. And if you are a wounded warrior you can apply with the DAV, or the American Legion to pay for your license.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    longspear likes this.
  2. DWBMontana

DWBMontana Newbie

Name:
    David Bradley
    Boat:
    Lund 2075 tyee
    Hello, I am from up near Glasgow, MT, this is the first I have heard of this hunt, what a great thing to do! I am involved with Montana Warriors On The Water and would like to learn more about this hunt and possibly helping with it. I am not in the medical field, but my wife is, she is a FP/OB Dr. in Glasgow and I am sure if the dates allow she would also like to be part of it. Please let me know if there is a good contact phone # thanks.

3. Alice1952

Alice1952 Member

Name:
    Alice Archer
    Boat:
    Real predator

4. Alice1952

Alice1952 Member

Name:
    Alice Archer
    Boat:
    Real predator
    Thanks for responding- you will find all information at Beaver Creek Rendezvous. What we are really looking for 6 handycapped hunters, if you know someone that would love to go please let us know. Thank you

5. Clearwater Outfitters

Clearwater Outfitters Newbie

Name:
    Clearwater Alaska Outfitters
    Boat:
    Clearwater Alaska Outfitters
    Thanks for sharing this great information. Good job dear.