Hunt of a lifetime

Alice1952

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Here in Ekalaka,Montana we have the opertunity for 6 handycapped hunters to come together for a hunt of a lifetime. Time is getting close to apply so don’t miss out. Go to Beaver Creek Rendezvous and check it out, I’ve been involved with it for the past 4 years and it’s great. Don’t hesitate check it out we need to get moving on this soon . Also if you or somebody you know is a wounded warrior with a Purple Heart your hunting license is paid for. And if you are a wounded warrior you can apply with the DAV, or the American Legion to pay for your license.

Last edited:
Reactions: longspear

DWBMontana

Dec 25, 2018
NE Montana
Name
David Bradley
Boat
Lund 2075 tyee
Hello, I am from up near Glasgow, MT, this is the first I have heard of this hunt, what a great thing to do! I am involved with Montana Warriors On The Water and would like to learn more about this hunt and possibly helping with it. I am not in the medical field, but my wife is, she is a FP/OB Dr. in Glasgow and I am sure if the dates allow she would also like to be part of it. Please let me know if there is a good contact phone # thanks.

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Hello, I am from up near Glasgow, MT, this is the first I have heard of this hunt, what a great thing to do! I am involved with Montana Warriors On The Water and would like to learn more about this hunt and possibly helping with it. I am not in the medical field, but my wife is, she is a FP/OB Dr. in Glasgow and I am sure if the dates allow she would also like to be part of it. Please let me know if there is a good contact phone # thanks.

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Thanks for responding- you will find all information at Beaver Creek Rendezvous. What we are really looking for 6 handycapped hunters, if you know someone that would love to go please let us know. Thank you