hunington harbor

iclypso

Sep 6, 2006
Milpitas
Name
Dan
Boat
23' Blackman Billfisher, Bimini Twist
The beach from there down south should be perch and halibut productive. With luck, corbina mixed in.

turtle714

Sep 18, 2007
huntington beach
Name
keith
Boat
bleh,bleh,bleh
There's that dock off of Warner and PCH. Back in HS we used to go there and make smelt and fish for hali's. Never did get a legal one but it was fun fighting the small ones along with bass.

Also used to hook into some big stuff when I fished there at night. One night I finally managed to land one and it turned out to be a big leopard shark. If you toss out a big chunk of mackerel at night time there, be prepared for a good fight. I even lost my pole one time because I left it unattended for a minute so I could wipe my hands. Saw my pole bounce twice then it went over the rail and trailed off into the night like a jet ski.

turtle714

Sep 18, 2007
huntington beach
Name
keith
Boat
bleh,bleh,bleh
Oh yea, didn't hook into the sharks off that dock. Used to have a friend that had a house and his own personal dock. We used to fish there just about everyday after school.

Punkfish

Fish This!!!
Jun 20, 2005
Huntington Beach, Ca.
Name
Jason
Boat
24 Ft. Skipjack Flybridge "Regulators"
There's that dock off of Warner and PCH. Back in HS we used to go there and make smelt and fish for hali's. Never did get a legal one but it was fun fighting the small ones along with bass.

Also used to hook into some big stuff when I fished there at night. One night I finally managed to land one and it turned out to be a big leopard shark. If you toss out a big chunk of mackerel at night time there, be prepared for a good fight. I even lost my pole one time because I left it unattended for a minute so I could wipe my hands. Saw my pole bounce twice then it went over the rail and trailed off into the night like a jet ski.

Bat rays.

Jas.................................................................................................

Tightlines420

Oct 17, 2007
Huntington Harbor
Name
Josh
Boat
22 Custom Glastron Center Console
I live on the water in the HB harbor right by the simple green building and the fishing is really good for Spotted Bass, Sand Bass, Sargo's, Huge Smelt, Monster Bat Rays, 5+ foot leopard sharks, 5 foot sand sharks. I fish every day of my dock when the tides are coming and going are the best for me. Always have a heavy rod with a whole squid sitting while your fishing berkley power grubs in the smoked flake version. Oh yeah alot of stingrays also thats why I use whole squid and go for the batrays. Oh yeah most of all lots of short halibut. Fishing the main channel right next to the simple green building is the best. Good luck I just gave you everything you need to hook up there so you better do good.

Sep 19, 2008
long beach
Name
HOLTAN
Boat
19 ft cc
I live on the water in the HB harbor right by the simple green building and the fishing is really good for Spotted Bass, Sand Bass, Sargo's, Huge Smelt, Monster Bat Rays, 5+ foot leopard sharks, 5 foot sand sharks. I fish every day of my dock when the tides are coming and going are the best for me. Always have a heavy rod with a whole squid sitting while your fishing berkley power grubs in the smoked flake version. Oh yeah alot of stingrays also thats why I use whole squid and go for the batrays. Oh yeah most of all lots of short halibut. Fishing the main channel right next to the simple green building is the best. Good luck I just gave you everything you need to hook up there so you better do good.

so u sayin we can fish from your dock??