Outdooryakn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 16, 2008
El Cajon
Name
Michael
Boat
None
I figured that people want them gone and would be willin to help someone try to figure them out.

o well was worth a shot

BTS

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego
Name
Brian
Boat
1902 Trophy WA "Buru Style " 17' Invader Center Console "The Ruby Lou"
At 4:42 am.
The charts said this year that they are going to be under the Coronado Bridge, and in the back bay. Best bait will be squid tipped sabiki with a 22 oz weight, and spray the weight with wd-40 so it goes to the bottom faster.

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
I figured that people want them gone and would be willin to help someone try to figure them out.

o well was worth a shot
So you think that one person can make a dent in the population? Like your asking to find out when they will be here so you can go out and kill enough to have an effect?

Really now...

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
How about this

Any one care to let me know when the best month might be to go kill some Humbolts ??

I'm not privy to counts and am relying on BD for when theyre around............

I'm not a smart man...... but this may work.

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
How about this

Any one care to let me know when the best month might be to go kill some Humbolts ??

I'm not privy to counts and am relying on BD for when theyre around............

I'm not a smart man...... but this may work.
Or

Why not just watch the fish counts??? When they are being caught, you will see it in the paper/online the second it happens.

Really no need to ask.

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
When is the Humbolt run?
Lets see,outdoor usually finishes late september to mid october,then you have to trim and cure,usually another2-3 weeks,so in my estimation the run to humboldt will take place in early november...

dkd711

Skunk Master...
Jun 7, 2008
Huntington Beach
Name
Duke
Boat
"WFO SKUNK"
Hey, Im pretty sure most of these old fuckers are just having fun at your expense, LOL. It's actually kinda funny though. hahahah

Hoping those humbolts don't show this year as they really mess up our local fishery, by eating everything.

rock&reel

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 26, 2007
Downey
Name
Dale
Boat
Proline
Too many smart ass idiots that can't answer a simple question on this site these days. GET A LIFE ......you were all rookies and had dumb questions at sometime in your life

brant48

Dec 12, 2006
Sun Diego
Name
Man of Interest
Boat
Striper 21 Wa......Vengeance
Heh Mike.........Need a Diver to get me some fat BUGS.........You game?

Zika

Chum-Master
Aug 17, 2006
North County
Name
Robert
Boat
21 Bayliner Trophy (Cheap-BassTurd)
Try the end of Feb. and like they said check the fish counts...you will see them there...I went out last fri night to see if any were around and nothing yet...hope this helps !!

BigJack

Aug 20, 2008
Austin Tx
Name
jack
Boat
24' fiber form
Lets see,outdoor usually finishes late september to mid october,then you have to trim and cure,usually another2-3 weeks,so in my estimation the run to humboldt will take place in early november...
This quote made my fucking day.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

skifisher

Jan 9, 2007
So Cal
Name
Paul
Boat
Skipjack 24FB
I'm just a dumbass but..... now through March seems to be when they show the most, if they show. Watch the counts or do some exploratory trips.

Damn...... you know fishing has sucked this last year when I say shit like "exploratory trips for squid" I need to pull on something big for a change...