How to keep your saltwater boat looking new!

trucdev88

Aug 25, 2017
Vietnam
keo7m.com
Name
Tommy Tran
Boat
It sounds interesting. I always look for cleaner can wash dirty on my car. However, my country is Vietnam. How can I get most of them to experience. I love my vehicles most, I want to find the most clean for my car.

martinm3

Week-End Warrior
Feb 21, 2015
Orange County
Name
Mark martinez
Boat
Hydra Sport. DC
What a great post post full of useful information. I'm using your tips to get my boat looking great again for the season!

Mar 3, 2018
Colorado
Name
David
Boat
Boston Whaler
Great tutorial. I just bought a salt water boat in Florida to use in fresh water in Colorado. Have to pass inspection before I can put it on the water - Colorado is trying to keep the invasive Zebra Mussels from getting into the water supply and they have a corps of committed inspectors at every boat ramp.
Your step-by-step instructions and materials will make it possible.
Thank you!

MF78

Oct 28, 2018
USA
Name
Miko
Boat
Princess 55 Flybridge
Keeping canvas clean is an essential first step, but don't wash or dry your canvas in a household washer or dryer; doing so will destroy the fabric very quickly. Instead, use a light brush, mild soap (Woolite, Dreft, or Dawn), and lots of fresh water to remove dirt, salt, bird droppings, and other abrasive materials.

Reactions: sueno

Crupples

Crupples
Sep 29, 2011
Arizona
Name
Chris Rupp
Boat
OverKill
Does anyone use a bleach formula on the deck after fishing? It works nice but ya have to wash the deck a few times. Its about the only place I use bleach. That and the bilge.

Bhoff

Aug 3, 2018
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
Robalo
Thanks Jim! Great detail and explanations of each use of product. I followed your instructions for my boat and it looks great. Let it dry over night and now need to spray on the woody wax. About the buffer, it is only for polishing and waxing the outside of the hull? I don’t own one but thinking about purchasing

Bhoff

Aug 3, 2018
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
Robalo
Give me a call Jacob. I am Owner Operator of Harbor Detail. I service all Southern California!! 9492905302
I follow you on insta. Seem very good at what you do. I will probably be calling you around February/March for the new season.