Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Amazing!!

I totally get why you are doing this, but it's amazing to me why anybody would even need to use a ignore button for a whole forum or even members. o_O

Is it really so hard for some people to just not click on the forum they claim they dont wish to view, or even to ignore someone who they don't wish to see????

Wow.....too funny! LOL

The unknown fisherman:p:

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
its called ebay feed. thanks
BD has had that option for quite a while. It's the fact that Jason has to tell peeps how to ignore a whole forum that blows my mind.

I'm sure glad I still have the ability and will power to ignore things on my own free will, and when I cant resist the urge I am also glad that I still realize it's my own fault and nobody elses. :)

Reactions: goatram

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
BD has had that option for quite a while. It's the fact that Jason has to tell peeps how to ignore a whole forum that blows my mind.

I'm sure glad I still have the ability and will power to ignore things on my own free will, and when I cant resist the urge I am also glad that I still realize it's my own fault and nobody elses. :)

Just makes it's simpler to not wade through all those washi posts on new and recent posts. LOL... never read them anyway, so now they don't clutter up the so cal threads and posts... :)

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
o_O Uh ok??

It's pretty easy though really...... ya just don't click on a forum you don't wish to view??

Never used or needed a ignore button, and don't see any reason to start. Besides, sometimes some good stuff pops up in the least likely places. If I'm reading something I don't dig, it's simple, I just bail out of the thread.

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
Texas Sword electric reel fishermen.....check. :D

The Washi-guys are cool and I like to read their posts, lotta good info and those guys are pretty hardcore IMO.

It's good to not live in a bubble.

BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Texas Sword electric reel fishermen.....check. :D

The Washi-guys are cool and I like to read their posts, lotta good info and those guys are pretty hardcore IMO.

It's good to not live in a bubble.
I need some stolen kicker threads to make it through the long winter.

Oct 29, 2009
BAJA SUR
Name
DA RAT
Boat
NONE
jason posted earlier how to ignore certain threads.

it sure is nice not to have any " EBAY " posts.

now, i can ignore others.

thanks jason,

BIEN SALUD, DA RAT

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
LOL perfect graphic for illustration.
Hopefully "they" choose to put all the rest of BD on ignore (except their forum of course :D). I'm sick of trolls

Reactions: goatram

wils

lazy-ass well known "member"
May 31, 2003
not a spoiled bitch from san diego
Name
bill
Boat
I hate boats
Amazing!!

I totally get why you are doing this, but it's amazing to me why anybody would even need to use a ignore button for a whole forum or even members. o_O

Is it really so hard for some people to just not click on the forum they claim they dont wish to view, or even to ignore someone who they don't wish to see????

Wow.....too funny! LOL

o_O Uh ok??

It's pretty easy though really...... ya just don't click on a forum you don't wish to view??

Never used or needed a ignore button, and don't see any reason to start. Besides, sometimes some good stuff pops up in the least likely places. If I'm reading something I don't dig, it's simple, I just bail out of the thread.

Zactly!!

Are there bonus ignores for saying the same thing 4 different ways? :D :puff: