iThRoWIroN

• Jul 20, 2013
    Highland, CA
    Name
    AdubM
    Boat
    VU Meeder
    Long story short. Going through a nasty separation and need to get away. Long time fisherman on the ocean, sport boats, private boats, everything.
    Anyone know if any boats are looking for a hard working deckhand? Hard work always seems to make the healing speed up. Any information is greatly appreciated.
    Worked as a Stage Technician for Disney until covid hit and the park closed in 2020. Two life changing situations have closed doors for me, hoping to find the ones swinging open as fast as possible.

Reactions: skrilla

Tar Pit

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Mar 7, 2006
    Reno NV
    Name
    Friend of Bucko Shaw
    Boat
    None.
    Ammo Brothers Santa Ana was looking for help in their fishing dept.

Reactions: Blackfish
    Upvote 0

bdogie1

• May 27, 2015
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    getsome
    Long story short. Going through a nasty separation and need to get away. Long time fisherman on the ocean, sport boats, private boats, everything.
    Anyone know if any boats are looking for a hard working deckhand? Hard work always seems to make the healing speed up. Any information is greatly appreciated.
    Worked as a Stage Technician for Disney until covid hit and the park closed in 2020. Two life changing situations have closed doors for me, hoping to find the ones swinging open as fast as possible.
    Just listed today so this and thought about you...

Tradition Deckhand & Galley Cook Jobs Available!​

tradition.png

Tom is checking in for the Tradition letting you know they have two job openings. One for an experienced deckhand that can cut fish and the second for a galley cook.
    🐟Call Tom at 310-877-1257🍳

Upvote 0