Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Been following this thread since the beginning and it's disgusting what you did to that boat after seeing the platform you started with, the help that was offered, etc. The boat deserved so much better. Hopefully we can get this thread closed so we no longer have to be reminded of this trainwreck.

I wouldn't stop the thread, but keep it going as a reminder to others what NOT to do. Also something for those willing to help, many of us would appreciate it, but some don't care.

Reactions: Dudley613

GregorXr

Oct 5, 2012
Temecula
Name
Robin Boyer
Boat
Patients Boat!
I am only human and a man and the only boats I owned before was a 12 ft Gregor. Very much different. Big learning curve with my sea hawk. I've bought rods and there bad choices but we make them should I be shot for making a mistake. I gave this boat all I had my last penny arima bob knows this first hand.

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
I saw you blow your money on hotel rooms and alcohol... Yes, you put a lot of money into your boat, but you didn't want anything to do with doing it yourself. You asked for others to do the work, and what they wouldn't do, you paid a shop. All that stuff done was fairly simple. All you had to do was listen and learn. There's a lot of knowledge here, and some opinions differ, but lots of good advice. You owe people that helped you with that boat at minimum a huge apology. They were just hoping for a ride to fish, or help a fellow fisherman.

GregorXr

Oct 5, 2012
Temecula
Name
Robin Boyer
Boat
Patients Boat!
Oh ya I'll be taking people fishing still I just want to put them in a boat that's going to make it back to shore that's all. Big apology for those that have been waiting for me I been doing everything in my power and wallets power to get that boat going. I am sure bob knows the growing pains I speak of. I am still learning the ropes of life.

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
You had a great boat with tons of potential. Not to be a dick, but I think you should understand more about owning a boat before buying another one. Financial stability helps a lot too. Boats ain't cheap!

Reactions: TEAMFISH

Dudley613

Well-Known "Member"
May 20, 2015
Inyotuckee CA
Name
Chris
Boat
21' Cole superhawk "Beep Beep", 20' bayrunner open
My hat is off to you Bob, I keep looking for this thread. Idk why. I just need closureo_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Arima-bob

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
what a waste of internet.... showing the world what a dumb ass you are....
Some one should put this thread to rest..... and give the BD community a break....

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
19"Gregor
Oh ya I'll be taking people fishing still I just want to put them in a boat that's going to make it back to shore that's all.
I hope the "Friend" you sold it to doesn't read BDS,this comment might be hard to explain.

Reactions: J Woodman

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
I hope the "Friend" you sold it to doesn't read BDS,this comment might be hard to explain.
The OP is one smart cookie......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bigeasy

yeah, yeah!
Jun 18, 2008
Vallejo, CA
Name
Eric W.
Boat
Tunacious 238 Coastal Twin 150-E
Tin boats are the cheapest to run! It seemed like you used and abused your contemporaries and dumped the boat 1st chance! Probably cheaper to repower the tin boat than getting a cuddy inboard or outboard! I slept on my Bayrunner before! 4 man tent sat exactly right in front of the helm with a queen air mattress! I loved that tin boat!
Hell you convinced me to go get another one!!! My back is all fuked up from the pounding less the 4-5 hundred dollar gas bills when I go fishing now! Hell that boat cost less than $100.00 to run including fuel for my truck and beer! And I still had money left over for burgers on the way home! Oh, I forgot spray a little water on that muther and keep it moving! No long assed washing like now!

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
OP. Please don't respond anymore. You realize you're being used as a tool. Right? But if you enjoy the abuse. Please feel free.

Reactions: gecsr1

apogee

My name is Apogee and I am a Squidaholic
Jan 29, 2009
Bakersfield
Name
Apogee..
Boat
Boston Whaler Outrage 28 (End Game)
I have never sold a decent boat for more money than I had put into it. I figure the monetary loss is just the price of the entertainment delivered. I just keep it real and don't sweat the rest when it comes to boat ownership. If I get half I am doing good. I find the majority of would be potential boat owners, talks a big story until it is time to throw down some cash........