GregorXr

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 5, 2012
Temecula
Name
Robin Boyer
Boat
Patients Boat!
If you saw it and the thread this boat is better than new by far.

GregorXr

Oct 5, 2012
Temecula
Name
Robin Boyer
Boat
Patients Boat!
Also fellow members that I got help or labor from please feel free to let me know how I can repay the favor thank you very much .

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
I think you have no idea what you want, and most your messages are saying how good your boat is but you want to sell it.. I think you boat is a problem child and you want to unload it...you want a boat with a cabin, then you want a boat just like the one you have, but you will use different stuff to build it with...from the poor and distant pictures you post it looks cluttered , and built hodge podge...
no one hear in their right mind would by your boat now... better disguise it and post on craigslist.... have a great day....

Reactions: fly liner

hbouldin1216

May 10, 2012
Lodi, CA
Name
Henry Bouldin
Boat
14 Gregor - Tinacious
Sent you a PM. I'll trade you my paid for 14 footer that starts first crank for this project, with some contingencies based on all of those fees you've accrued being paid and that title problem from a few weeks ago being sorted out. Maybe I'm an idiot but this boat deserves better

Reactions: Arima-bob

GregorXr

Oct 5, 2012
Temecula
Name
Robin Boyer
Boat
Patients Boat!
Every boat is not perfect. Fired it up yesterday runs great. Just need a ocean boat and a inshore boat that's all guys.

GregorXr

Oct 5, 2012
Temecula
Name
Robin Boyer
Boat
Patients Boat!
I would know I been there from the beginning to the end.

hbouldin1216

May 10, 2012
Lodi, CA
Name
Henry Bouldin
Boat
14 Gregor - Tinacious
So now you're going to keep this one and buy an "offshore" boat? Jesus Christ...

GregorXr

Oct 5, 2012
Temecula
Name
Robin Boyer
Boat
Patients Boat!
No I am going to buy another Gregor sea hawk in the future I love these boats.

GregorXr

Oct 5, 2012
Temecula
Name
Robin Boyer
Boat
Patients Boat!
I wish I could. I am going to miss her a lot. I want the 20ft Gregor sea hawk

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
You can, just need to handle your affairs differently. You have a fine boat that would serve many needs. However, spending the night on it isn't the best idea.

Reactions: fly liner

GregorXr

Oct 5, 2012
Temecula
Name
Robin Boyer
Boat
Patients Boat!
Crazy boat owners and there thoughts of owning multiple boats haha. I'd love to have a Gregor and a sea swirl.

BrentH

Dec 12, 2015
San Clemente
Name
Brent
Boat
Yeah
If your present boat is a financial burden a larger boat is going to bend you over x10.
This X 10! And I bought a boat that was pretty much turn key with a 2014 etec. Also I have been doing most of the work myself and am surprised at all the little things I keep finding, like non marine grade wire on the windless etc.... also with storing the trailer and the slip plus insurance I'm paying more a month for the boat vs my first apartment!

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
This X 10! And I bought a boat that was pretty much turn key with a 2014 etec. Also I have been doing most of the work myself and am surprised at all the little things I keep finding, like non marine grade wire on the windless etc.... also with storing the trailer and the slip plus insurance I'm paying more a month for the boat vs my first apartment!
Boats are a luxury if you can't afford one you should not buy one... yes they are a hole in the water that one pours money....
so if you can't afford one, Sell it or don't buy one., nobody here wants you hear your sad I can't afford it stories....

Last edited:
Reactions: Lundalakan

BrentH

Dec 12, 2015
San Clemente
Name
Brent
Boat
Yeah
Boats are a luxury if you can't afford one you should not buy one... yes they are a hole in the water that one pours money....
so if you can't afford one, Sell it or don't buy one., nobody here wants you hear your sad I can't afford it stories....[/QUOTE
Maybe I should replace my phone since it likes to triple post! But just to be clear I wasn't trying to be a dick or say anyone can't afford a boat just that they aren't cheap! But I love fishing and surfing off the freeway little so it's worth the price too me.

Last edited:

BrentH

Dec 12, 2015
San Clemente
Name
Brent
Boat
Yeah
so if you can't afford one, Sell it or don't buy one., nobody here wants you hear your sad I can't afford it stories....[/QUOTE

karlow

Twins 2017
Apr 29, 2004
Duarte/Covina
Name
karl
Boat
20' skippy Topless /17' whaler Wet Ride (sold) /18' Outrage
$2800 if its setting on a good galvo trailer.
$3800 if it grows a 4 stroke engine.
A boat is a hole in the water where you pour your money!
Joe!