How is the parking at H&M

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
Does the Seaforth parking lot ever get full?

If so, where do you park?
Across the street there are about fifty spots

Reactions: Cubeye
Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    As Tunahead said, Go across the street to the Ramada, The last time I did it (last year) It was $12.00, If I stayed the night before and wanted to leave it for a couple days, It would of been $8.00 a night. Very convenient and they have security cameras all around the bldg And the best part is the spaces are a little bigger than the parking lot at the landing. You don't need to worry about getting your door dinged or even a dock cart accidentally hitting your vehicle! It's worth whatever they charge you for the peace of mind.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Tunahead
    Upvote 0

James Taylor

Question Everything
    Jan 7, 2019
    Cypress, Ca
    Name
    James Taylor
    Boat
    Sportboats
    the parking is extremely bad I’ve been dropping the gear off at the landing and parking in the neighborhood. Up against a fence or something, not in front of someone’s front door

Upvote 0

RodRage

Share the stoke!
  • Sep 7, 2017
    Surf City Ca.
    Name
    Huntington Hillbilly
    Boat
    Chaparral 224 Fisherman
    Our boat doesn’t leave till nine but we opted to come from orange county early, just got here and hung out in the parking lot right in front until somebody from the restaurant came out to leave. Took us no more than 10 minutes, pays to be early😜

Reactions: jer dog
    Upvote 0

Derrick.Van

Mar 26, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Derrick Van
    Boat
    Don't got one
    Our boat doesn’t leave till nine but we opted to come from orange county early, just got here and hung out in the parking lot right in front until somebody from the restaurant came out to leave. Took us no more than 10 minutes, pays to be early😜
    planning on coming an hour 40 minutes early, I want a good bunk and time to explore the landings and check out the boats coming back

T
    Tom123
    Gonna need more time than that. The drive down might take that extra hour forty.
    Reactions: JK47
    Upvote 0

RodRage

Share the stoke!
  • Sep 7, 2017
    Surf City Ca.
    Name
    Huntington Hillbilly
    Boat
    Chaparral 224 Fisherman
    planning on coming an hour 40 minutes early, I want a good bunk and time to explore the landings and check out the boats coming back
    Good luck out there🤙

image.jpg

Upvote 0

fyermn

Sep 2, 2005
    Utah
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    LONG RANGE fishing
    How come whoever owns the parking lot doesn't build a 2-3 story parking garage ? I am sure they would make the money back in no time

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    How come whoever owns the parking lot doesn't build a 2-3 story parking garage ? I am sure they would make the money back in no time
    They'd make their money back by charging us $30 bucks a night to park.

Upvote 0

HighWildFree

Feb 16, 2018
    OC
    Name
    Erik
    Boat
    Spaghetti Madness
    I hit the overflow lot across the street from Pizza Nova Friday night and found a spot easy around 6:30. I don’t even bother with the main lot.

Reactions: short-range
    Upvote 0

Derrick.Van

Mar 26, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Derrick Van
    Boat
    Don't got one
    I hit the overflow lot across the street from Pizza Nova Friday night and found a spot easy around 6:30. I don’t even bother with the main lot.
    I arrived at the main lot at 7:30 and just sat around for 10 mins and good a spot, talk about first time luck haha. Helped that 2 boats just came back and were unloading

Upvote 0

Latest posts