muledeer07

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 30, 2008
USA
Name
Wade
Boat
None
For example the Rampage 3080c76 its rated 30-80lb, Braid or Mono guys.
Also anyone have any suggestions on rods. I'm looking for some thing 7' 6" to 8' thats rated to 80lb MONO. For this years big bluefin. I'm pairing it with a Fathom 40n 2speed. Thanks for the help guys.

tunanorth

Dec 4, 2005
By the lake
Name
Tunanorth
Boat
Bass Tracker 16
For example the Rampage 3080c76 its rated 30-80lb, Braid or Mono guys.
Also anyone have any suggestions on rods. I'm looking for some thing 7' 6" to 8' thats rated to 80lb MONO. For this years big bluefin. I'm pairing it with a Fathom 40n 2speed. Thanks for the help guys.

Rampage rods show both a braid rating and a mono rating on the rod itself, but in the catalogue, it shows the braid rating only.

muledeer07

Jun 30, 2008
USA
Name
Wade
Boat
None
I guess I just worded the question wrong but thank you both for your answers. I guess what I'm asking is on the Penn website the rod is rated for Heavy 30-80lb line. What Line? Braid or Mono. If that number is in Braid then the rod is a 40lb mono rod but if that 30 to 80 is a Mono rating then thats what I'm looking for. Thank you all again.

tunanorth

Dec 4, 2005
By the lake
Name
Tunanorth
Boat
Bass Tracker 16
I guess I just worded the question wrong but thank you both for your answers. I guess what I'm asking is on the Penn website the rod is rated for Heavy 30-80lb line. What Line? Braid or Mono. If that number is in Braid then the rod is a 40lb mono rod but if that 30 to 80 is a Mono rating then thats what I'm looking for. Thank you all again.

Yes, the rod itself shows both the braid rating and the mono rating.
The catalogue/website show the braid rating only.

muledeer07

Jun 30, 2008
USA
Name
Wade
Boat
None
Thank you very much exactly what I was looking for. Have a great season sir.