KimH

Someday I'll live the dream.
Mar 4, 2009
Tacoma/Westport WA/USA
Name
Kim
Boat
26' Duckworth..."Mayhem"
I'm not a Bronco fan. Can't stand Elway but I think they have a good shot at this one. Good "D" shut them down last time. They have the good "D" this time. They have a chance at it but who knows till it's over

Reactions: Nosecrets

Hunter Dan

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 30, 2011
Stauffer
Name
Dan
Boat
MUGWUMP
Lost a lot of my old AFC west hatred of the Broncos a couple of years back. Not for Elway though! Had the Denver D on my fantasy team all year and look forward to seeing them play. Really, REALLY hope Demarcus Ware, Von Miller and gang teach Cam super-twerp Newton a hard lesson or two about growing up and acting like a professional.

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
I hate those Nationwide commercials. :D

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
If the Panthers can beat the Hawks twice.....yeah, yeah...we should have won both of those......that means they are very good...Panthers will steam roll Peyton and his messed up shoulder..........the guy can't throw over 20yds.......w/o a big arch..

My 2 cents.....Cam rolls..though I don't necessarily like him...even though it is Panther -6 1/2...I would put your $$ on the cats.....

My 2 cents.......

Reactions: Lone Shark

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Denvers defense will slow Cam down, but what people seem to be ignoring is how good carolinas defense is. They are better than the patriots defense and Manning had serious problems moving the ball against them.

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
Just a bit of insight from the sideline we all watch from. Whether you like him or not, Peyton Manning is a record holding quarterback with a great attitude and no big giant ego. He couldn't beat the Hawks but didn't make excuses. Seems like a person that others should look up to rather than bash. Kam Newton on the other hand dresses like a transexual and acts like a teenager. I personally will not support the bruce jenner "kaitlin newton" quarterback. Nationwides spokesman has my support. At least he's not an asshat

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Archy did fine with his kids, wasn't a fan and still not, but to me, they have class. Newton is a talented Punk who needs to learn a lesson of humility.
Archie did a great job, he told the Charger not to draft Eli because
he didn't want to play for them, that Bullshit , trying to change the Draft
:finger::finger::finger:

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
jim
Boat
24 ft grady white
I think the Chargers did draft Manning ! and then traded him for the # 1 pick ? either way daddy manning was smart,he knew the commitment to build a championship team didnt exist with the Spanos family.

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers

yes he did...and I hate the mannings for it...BUT he told us all something about the spanos clan that was absolutely true....they suck and my chargers won't get better until a plane crashes with the whole family on it.

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner
Chili on, poppers made, Hot wings ready, Dogs Brewing
Beer chillin, Fireball on ice and fireworks on stand by

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!
GO BRONCOS!!!!

South Sounder

Skipper
Jun 12, 2011
South Sound/ WA/ USA
Name
Chris
Boat
South Sounder
Chili on, poppers made, Hot wings ready, Dogs Brewing
Beer chillin, Fireball on ice and fireworks on stand by

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!
GO BRONCOS!!!!
At your casa' or the man cave? I might be moving my little Skiff to your little salmon town for dolly launches now that Tacoma is slowly finding every reason to take TOA away....

Your invite seemed to get lost in the mail to my house :)

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner
At your casa' or the man cave? I might be moving my little Skiff to your little salmon town for dolly launches now that Tacoma is slowly finding every reason to take TOA away....

No salmon in the south sound ...............Carry on
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Started by stopping at the skagit seafood market for lobster and scallops then to the grocery store for keilbasa and 3 pounds of bacon. Chicken skewers marinated in kona island pineapple teryaki with hemplers bacon and pineapple. Lobster, bacon and scallop mac and cheese on the green egg. OMAHA bitches the drink is makers 46 and squirt image.jpg

LJB

Down Fur-Lined Avenue
Jan 18, 2013
Tacoma
Name
ain't no cunthead
Boat
68 Bellboy

I would not put all the blame on metro parks/Tacoma for any demise of TOA its going to be quite sad they
can't get that place back on track

LJB

Down Fur-Lined Avenue
Jan 18, 2013
Tacoma
Name
ain't no cunthead
Boat
68 Bellboy

I would not put all the blame on metro parks/Tacoma for any demise of TOA its going to be quite sad they
can't get that place back on track

“biteme”

Killin kings
Oct 6, 2009
Bellingham
Name
Brian B
Boat
26 osprey
While i appreciate the score so far and the look on cams face...... What a boring game!!

Ive spent the whole game hoping that after cam gets sacked his stupid little first down dance would get stuffed in his face. No such luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TwoTapPat

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
Seems how it would take a serious act of Markfromsea i am going to go ahead and say FUCK YEAH congrats Manning

Reactions: TwoTapPat

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
DONKS WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.