Hot Streak! White Sea Bass Limits on the Freedom!

SemperFishing

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 26, 2007
Austin, TX
Name
Dave
Boat
Prefer Long Range or skiffs (great if combined!)
Alright guys,

Im on track to be one of the more hated guys on BDecks, if you recall, my last post was of the epic 100 yellowtail bite about 3 weeks ago. I didnt get a chance to get out again until last night (was in Chicago and Austin), and man...I hope my lucky streak continues!

In a nutshell, I fished the Freedom out of San Pedro a lot. Shameless plug for them, as Tommy, Sal, Peanut and the rest of the guys have put me on fish after fish for the past 5 years, and they are hardworking, fun guys to fish with. You dont get any better than them!

I dragged one of my Gunnys along, we just got back from our 7 month deployment...he sure is appreciative right now for catching his first sea bass!

And heres the proof for today...(we left them biting by 0630).

Oh, for those of you on the Red Rooster 8 day June 24-July 2, looks like I snagged the last spot and am looking forward to bringing my luck for a 3rd time! Cross my fingers!

Dave

SemperFishing

Apr 26, 2007
Austin, TX
Name
Dave
Boat
ANd, for the thanks and messages from my lasts yellowtail post, thank you for the kind words and congratulations! Hope you guys can get out there!

SemperFishing

Apr 26, 2007
Austin, TX
Name
Dave
Boat
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey man, I'm just making up for 8 months of ZERO fishing due to deployment! Fair is Fair! LOL
:finger::finger::finger: Son of a bitch!!! I hate you man, but hats off to another Epic day!!!

dctalk523

Dec 28, 2007
County of Orange
Name
ChoeMan
Boat
Never
nice! noticed in the 3rd picture some guy wearing sandals w/ socks? and why is someone fishing w/ a coffee grinder on a wsb trip. smh.

SemperFishing

Apr 26, 2007
Austin, TX
Name
Dave
Boat
We were rudely awakened by the fish. I was sleeping in the rack because I only got 3 hours of sleep the night before and couldnt muster the strength to get up early, until I heard a WHUMP! Flip flop! Flip Flop!

Tommy (the Skipper) "GUYS! Theyre biting! WAKE UP! They're biting!" Everyone mad dashed up to the deck! I didnt even put on my contacts...

nice! noticed in the 3rd picture some guy wearing sandals w/ socks? and why is someone fishing w/ a coffee grinder on a wsb trip. smh.

Reel 007

Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
We were rudely awakened by the fish. I was sleeping in the rack because I only got 3 hours of sleep the night before and couldnt muster the strength to get up early, until I heard a WHUMP! Flip flop! Flip Flop!

Tommy (the Skipper) "GUYS! Theyre biting! WAKE UP! They're biting!" Everyone mad dashed up to the deck! I didnt:_diarrhea_: even put on my contacts...
Congratulations and thanks for your service, because of men like you I will sleep well tonight.

spize909

Mar 14, 2004
i.e.
Visit site
Name
jeff
Boat
no
You earned it!
Tommy has put me on a few as well. Freedom's a solid operation!

Cast Gold

hss AHHHH...hss AHHHH....
Jul 1, 2005
Tustin
Name
Kris
Boat
Mike's
Thank you for serving our country. Kinda fitting that you scored on a boat called "Freedom."

OCPoacher

OCPoacher
Jun 13, 2007
So. Orange County Ca.
Name
Bret
Boat
Getting further away ever day
Dave
I enjoyed shareing the rail with you Saturday. Lets do it again, soon. It sure was nice having WSB limits by 6am. It sure took the pressure off the rest of the day.

spike

Mar 6, 2006
San Clemente CA
Name
Spike Ivins
Boat
any chance I get
Congrats! Saw you out their, the seabass were just about eating the paint off the boat, we had limits before 4am.

ib12fish

Semper Fi
May 6, 2005
Escondido, Ca.
Name
Tommie
Boat
Polaris Supreme
Alright guys,

Im on track to be one of the more hated guys on BDecks, if you recall, my last post was of the epic 100 yellowtail bite about 3 weeks ago. I didnt get a chance to get out again until last night (was in Chicago and Austin), and man...I hope my lucky streak continues!

In a nutshell, I fished the Freedom out of San Pedro a lot. Shameless plug for them, as Tommy, Sal, Peanut and the rest of the guys have put me on fish after fish for the past 5 years, and they are hardworking, fun guys to fish with. You dont get any better than them!

I dragged one of my Gunnys along, we just got back from our 7 month deployment...he sure is appreciative right now for catching his first sea bass!

And heres the proof for today...(we left them biting by 0630).

Oh, for those of you on the Red Rooster 8 day June 24-July 2, looks like I snagged the last spot and am looking forward to bringing my luck for a 3rd time! Cross my fingers!

Dave
OORRAAHH DAVE!!:hali_olutta:

YellowTail310

Jul 28, 2006
Name
G
Boat
None
Good stuff bro!