Three Generations of Uff-Dah
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
New price. $$50.00
Are these the same as the Big Al's Fish Flash? Basically, an in-line flasher? I know of a few guys on the Big C that swear by Big Al's......

carrie's bait boy

2 hulls are better than 1
Apr 17, 2015
Kent WA and Westport WA
Name
norm
Boat
32x12 ACI Cat
Lance the problem is no red ones, :p
We use these in Westport. Deep troll with bait. I would buy them but I have a personal moratorium on buying any new gear until I inventory the 17 black totes of gear I have sitting in shop and garage. (Sort of a personal revelation after I bought new reels only to find that I already had 6 brand new reels sitting in their original boxes in totes at my house I had forgot about)

Reactions: TonyG

gabe0308

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 25, 2008
B'ham WA
Name
Gabe
Boat
SAANAUK' (SEASPORT 24XL), Tlingit Princess (20' Wooldridge Sport Offshore)
We use these in Westport. Deep troll with bait. I would buy them but I have a personal moratorium on buying any new gear until I inventory the 17 black totes of gear I have sitting in shop and garage. (Sort of a personal revelation after I bought new reels only to find that I already had 6 brand new reels sitting in their original boxes in totes at my house I had forgot about)
1st world problems there!

Nookie Hooker

Aquatic Slayer
Jul 10, 2010
Custer, Wa
Name
Chris
Boat
Capt. Red
"We use these in Westport. Deep troll with bait. I would buy them but I have a personal moratorium on buying any new gear until I inventory the 17 black totes of gear I have sitting in shop and garage. (Sort of a personal revelation after I bought new reels only to find that I already had 6 brand new reels sitting in their original boxes in totes at my house I had forgot about)"

If you got any of those pesky Q-Coves in those black totes, I will help you make some space.....

carrie's bait boy

2 hulls are better than 1
Apr 17, 2015
Kent WA and Westport WA
Name
norm
Boat
32x12 ACI Cat
"We use these in Westport. Deep troll with bait. I would buy them but I have a personal moratorium on buying any new gear until I inventory the 17 black totes of gear I have sitting in shop and garage. (Sort of a personal revelation after I bought new reels only to find that I already had 6 brand new reels sitting in their original boxes in totes at my house I had forgot about)"

If you got any of those pesky Q-Coves in those black totes, I will help you make some space.....
Last time I found any of the Qcove flashers was last summer in Anchorage and I bought every one they had. If they would have had polar orange ones Carrie probably would have tried to trade me for them. It is funny though, some of the ones that work in Westport don't work in Puget Sound and vice versa...

Reactions: Nookie Hooker

Corey G

Boat ho extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2010
Tacoma, Wa USA
Name
Corey Guild
Boat
Gravy
Last time I found any of the Qcove flashers was last summer in Anchorage and I bought every one they had. If they would have had polar orange ones Carrie probably would have tried to trade me for them. It is funny though, some of the ones that work in Westport don't work in Puget Sound and vice versa...
Polar orange works in the Sound and in Westport. Just saying...

Reactions: TwoTapPat