I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 18, 2012
tampa/Fl/Hillsborough
Name
Harbison
Boat Name
Florida Fisherman
Hot Central Florida August Fishing
Central Florida August fishing is not just HOT...
From inshore to deep sea the Sunshine State's fishing is on fire.
The BIG inshore three are hungry & ready for a fight:

Ready for even more:

This is our Florida!
We will be looking for:

On the water REAL research is always welcome:

Captain Garett Hubbard, one of the best-of-the-best, is a hands on Captain who always gives 110%:

I have known Captain Garett for many years. I admire him greatly as a Captain, a gentleman, and a dedicated family man.
As the American Red Snapper 2022 season comes close to an end Captain Garett is determine to end the season on a high note with even higher expectations for next year. Will he, we, do it? Only one way to find out.
Join us on the deck of the Florida Fisherman II.
Tuesday August 9, 2022
LOOKING GOOD!

When you approach depths of 200 feet and beyond the fish are BIG, plentiful, hungry, and ready for a fight:

What an honor having ladies on the Florida Fisherman.
In my 40+ years of fishing with Hubbard's I have never seen a woman treated with anything other than the greatest of respect. My daughters will always be welcome; I know they will have a wonderful safe time.
It's always a 'wonderful time' when around this man. John Martin nicknamed him Omar the Great:

Omar has been fishing with Hubbard's ever sine he was a teenager. He is a friend, a real friend.
'When you approach depths of 200 feet and beyond the fish are BIG'

Doctor Tony:

Tony, as he prefers to be called, a medical doctor, is also a friend who has been fishing on the Florida for Years. On these 39/44 hour Florida Fisherman II adventures we catch mountains of fish on a very regular basis. Spending quality time on the water with good and new friends is as important as stuffing the boxes.
And 'stuff the boxes' we do:

BIG & Plentiful!
The entire boat is very close to completely limiting-out on American Red Snapper. And we are talking a two day limit.

Red Snapper is just the beginning:

These fun to catch, great to eat, deep-water Mangrove Snapper are HUGE and ever so plentiful. With a two day limit of 20, and NO closed season, they are a prime target 12 months out of the year.
Another prime target:

And yes! That's Tammy in the left lower picture.
Of the world-wide 159 species of grouper we in Florida have some of the best:

That guy with the built in trigger, like snapper and grouper, is absolutely fantastic eating.
What sets Florida apart is the tremendous variety of fish that call Florida home. The Sunshine State, with over 70 varieties of saltwater fish, is truly a fisherman's Paradise on Earth:

Are you ready for the fight of your life?
Try battling one of the more that 40 species of sharks that live in Florida Waters:

Watch the great shark fight 1.08 minutes into this short action packed video:
Back at the dock it's a virtual 'mountain' of fish:

Central Florida August fishing is not just HOT...
From inshore to deep sea the Sunshine State's fishing is on fire.
credits
NOAA
FWC
Microsoft BING

Reactions: SouthBayKiller
Upvote 0