brian fulton

Can’t help it
Aug 13, 2008
lake forest.ca
Name
brianfulton
Boat
Happy Hour.
First thing we did was try to get some bugs for the tummy before fishing the 209,have never seen anything like it let me brake this shit down first pull 24 bugs in first hoop net,we had 5 in the water?no joke after pulling all 5 we caught and released 85 plus bugs.oh forgot about the hoop net that we only caught 1bug in shitty 98 percent of the time except this one is easy 14 to 16 pounds!!!!! Huge Huge Huge .kept are limit and released the rest unharmed.

Upvote 0

brian fulton

Can’t help it
Aug 13, 2008
lake forest.ca
Name
brianfulton
Boat
Happy Hour.
First of all never once tried crack crack is for people like yourself and the purpose for this entire web site is to tell people about true experiences of which one encounters while doing the things that makes life worth living.its all true,and I know what did happen.it really doesn't matter what you disbelivers think.don't hate!!!!!

Reactions: Team Ball's Out
Upvote 0

brian fulton

Can’t help it
Aug 13, 2008
lake forest.ca
Name
brianfulton
Boat
Happy Hour.
I definitely wouldn't mind sharing location tide moon phase and time it all took place,but only to people that really enjoys the the gift that is giving to use.

Upvote 0

brian fulton

Can’t help it
Aug 13, 2008
lake forest.ca
Name
brianfulton
Boat
Happy Hour.
The other part of this adventure was also awesome but final count wasn't so good but here it is,short but sweet.hit the 209 found a patty with more than a handful of really big dodos on it really big I hooked 2 giant bull,45 plus,on 10 pound straight fought it for 12 to 15 minutes,then about 5 or so minutes later 25 to 30 pound stuck up female picks up my bait she straight gave me a beat down.and it's all true there are some really big dorado on the 209.don't really care if you disbelivers think.

Upvote 0

Rod Hog

Jun 12, 2006
OC
Name
Dave
Boat
Cabo 48
The other part of this adventure was also awesome but final count wasn't so good but here it is,short but sweet.hit the 209 found a patty with more than a handful of really big dodos on it really big I hooked 2 giant bull,45 plus,on 10 pound straight fought it for 12 to 15 minutes,then about 5 or so minutes later 25 to 30 pound stuck up female picks up my bait she straight gave me a beat down.and it's all true there are some really big dorado on the 209.don't really care if you disbelivers think.

Its true, I was out at the 209 yesterday too and caught a huge bull. This one had wallet in its stomach when we cleaned it and
inside the wallet was a winning lotto ticket. What a day, came home and bought a new yacht and took it lobster fishing that night.

Upvote 0

Paul Ward

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jul 17, 2007
Costa Mesa
Name
wooddog
Boat
Boaty
Its true, I was out at the 209 yesterday too and caught a huge bull. This one had wallet in its stomach when we cleaned it and
inside the wallet was a winning lotto ticket. What a day, came home and bought a new yacht and took it lobster fishing that night.
your funny. I thought wallet bait was only for titty bars

Reactions: Blackfish
Upvote 0

Bigeasy

yeah, yeah!
Jun 18, 2008
Vallejo, CA
Name
Eric W.
Boat
Tunacious 238 Coastal Twin 150-E

I believe you Brian! Were you on the "Happy Hour"? You really cleaned house out there! And we don't need no stinking pictures either!!! They would be nice though! :smoking33:

Upvote 0

keenfish

Aug 5, 2003
Newport Beach
www.pbase.com
Name
Dave
Boat
6'5" CI Flyer
That's nothing. Last weekend we set up our hoopnets off of Laguna Beach at around 8:00 pm. Let them soak for about 30 minutes. When we went to make the first pull of the night the bugs had literally climbed up the main line of the nets and were clingling to the floats and hanging off each other. All legals no shorts. Limits in less than 30 minutes. We had to throw back about 40 legals. It was insane!

Reactions: Minions
Upvote 0

Bigpondonly

Bloodydecks Seafood Co.
Dec 7, 2003
San Diego
Name
Dave
Boat
Parker 2120
I thought it was bad when the Lobster stuff clogged up the Inshore reports, now it has invaded the offshore reports too....

Reactions: Baja Belk
Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
This report totally reminds me of that episode of gilligans island where Gilligan walked up and surprised the skipper jerking off while spying on mary ann and ginger taking a shower under that waterfall....naked.

I so want to believe.:)

Upvote 0

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10

Plausible as I once lost a wallet at sea. Is that new yacht and upgrade from the Cabo 48?

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
I call BS...Gilligan the skipper and the science guy were all gay....mr howell had a foursome going

Upvote 0

wils

lazy-ass well known "member"
May 31, 2003
not a spoiled bitch from san diego
Name
bill
Boat
I hate boats
I was there and to all the people calling B.S I will post pictures of the big one soon

Anthonyweiner.jpg

Upvote 0