trlrtrsh67

Porch Honkey
Nov 22, 2007
Running Springs
Name
Rich
Boat
14' Gregor / IMP 220 Sportsman WA
Anyone know of a place to find some of those bullet shaped floats like promar sells for marker floats? Just checkin to see if there is a cheaper price to be had out there?? I googled but I could only find links to manufacturers in china that'll sell you about 1000 of them "minimum order"! Thanks!

Bigfish69

Dirty Fisherman
Jun 19, 2006
Lakeside Ranch
Name
JOHN
Boat
Wellcraft V-20, 200 hp etec, 85' Holiday sportfisher
yeah pm me ill give ya the info need to find card

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
Jun 26, 2004
In the Sticks
Name
Jim Perkins
Boat
Lowe 1448M Fishing & Duck Boat "The MeatHog"
Um, bump?
Hate to jack your thread, but where did you find 1000 at a time? and how much a piece at that number of pieces? were they the 5x11x3/4?

trlrtrsh67

Porch Honkey
Nov 22, 2007
Running Springs
Name
Rich
Boat
14' Gregor / IMP 220 Sportsman WA
Hate to jack your thread, but where did you find 1000 at a time? and how much a piece at that number of pieces? were they the 5x11x3/4?
Don't matter none...jack away.

I just spent like 20 minutes on google and couldn't find it. I didn't price them because it was minimum 1000 or 1 pallet and I only needed 10. Originally I typed in something along the lines of "hoopnet float" or "lobster float" and one of the links had a bunch of manufacturers with there own websites. They had that size and multiple other sizes too. Sorry for the crappy information. Good luck finding them.

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
Jun 26, 2004
In the Sticks
Name
Jim Perkins
Boat
Lowe 1448M Fishing & Duck Boat "The MeatHog"
Don't matter none...jack away.

I just spent like 20 minutes on google and couldn't find it. I didn't price them because it was minimum 1000 or 1 pallet and I only needed 10. Originally I typed in something along the lines of "hoopnet float" or "lobster float" and one of the links had a bunch of manufacturers with there own websites. They had that size and multiple other sizes too. Sorry for the crappy information. Good luck finding them.
Ok I've done the same search, I couldn't find them for less than $3.60 each even in bulk. Was hopeing that you found what I couldn't, Cheep floats. I'm trying to Pat. and market something right now, But I just can't bring my cost down enough on the materials enough to make it cost effective. Thanks anyhow!!! Jim

P.S. Squid co has the floats not sure if ya want to come down San Diego way!!!

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
I get all my lobster gear supplies at Harbor Marine Supply in downtown San Diego - Pete supplies most of the commercial fleet and has excellent prices for commercial grade stuff.