captjd

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 26, 2003
PLSD
Name
Jeff "JD" DeVore
Boat
Martuni Dos
fished the 371 and 302 for a slow start and what do ya know? 14.6lb YFT on the kelp that M. stonefish mentioned. we showed up late and went for the old faithfull slow troll..current side of the bush always works (finicky eaters always wait for an easy lunch) Bam! runs deep like a tuna and what we wrote of us a boney is a yellow....FIN! thanks to surf doc for the numbers. we moved on to find another big bush on the NW kidney (302) for afternoon limits of yellers. M. Sonefish, Sherita (sp?),and Surf Doc.......great sharing this season opener with you! Clean blue h20, 67-68 surface temp and a 30 knot run in. Tired, going to surf La fonda all weekend, got to go. One of the first 04 YFT's on the the martuni...makes up for missing out on March Alberts!

Oh, The Sashimi I just Gorged myself on was O.K. too.

jd/martuni

FishWiz

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 8, 2003
San Diego
Name
GAB
Boat
26' Blackman, The Reel One (SOLD)
Nice job. Congrats. Fish should be here for awhile and only get better now that my outdrive is laying on my garage floor :(

captjd

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 26, 2003
PLSD
Name
Jeff "JD" DeVore
Boat
Martuni Dos
PM me with your info, any room on the parker is yours!

Rob E

Yo soy su poppi...
Mar 15, 2003
Yorba Linda
Name
Rob Espinosa
Boat
La launcha se fue...
Thanks for the report on the YFT, you got me going.

After looking at Terrafin on Thursday, I thought about how 'August like' the water looked...

Rob

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
WTG Martuni.

Good to see you over hear after talking on the water for the past few years.

Welcome.

Mstonefish

Captain
Feb 6, 2003
Escondido
Name
Mark
Boat
22' Bayrunner CC 140 Suzuki 4 stroke
Had to see it to believe it, very cool you got it Jd. Looking forward to the next adventure................... :beerbang:

Red Drum

Paradiddle-diddle
Mar 15, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
Name
Capt. Vinnie
Boat
Big Drum-2300 Seaswirl Striper...Red Drum-1500 Duroboat
Now I'm really not feeling good, kind of feels like I'm coming down with a fever, may have to burn a sick day this week, if weather permits....cough, cough, cough. Thanks for the report and congrats on getting a May Yellowfin. That's awesome!