Hey guys! If you need crew for the winter or summer?

Tunaslam

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 25, 2003
Diamond Bar, Ca 91765
Name
Cory Visser
Boat
N/A
I have lost so many friends with boat's over the last ten years, I can't count them all. My current buddies, who own boats, Lal and Morris are not big fans of bottom fishing. Although I have coaxed Lal into fishing them a little more, he stills prefers Bass'n!

My favorite buddy who loved to fish the bottom critters, Dave Robinson, sold his boat. He knew San Clemente Island like the back of his hand. He probably had 500 spots at SCI. Although I have no numbers, I can certainly help you find some of these spots all over the island.

I will drive down to San Diego from Diamond Bar, or up north to the channel Islands.

I am semi retired, generally off Tuesday to Thursday and of course can fish weekends, although I prefer watching and attending football games on Saturday during football season. Otherwise Saturday works fine, although I prefer week days.

If it swims, I fish for it, and love to eat my catch Although not a fan of shark fishing. Let's build a new friendship? Yes I am 72 years old and my stamina is no longer long. I CAN STILL PULL ON A FISH, unlike many!

I have untold amount of experience driving and navigating a boat. I worked on boats from age 15 to 18, and until the coast guard cracked down and forced sport boats to carry a second ticket for driving and all crew who drove needed training, I drove Sport Boats at the most undesirable times, midnight to 5am, giving the hard working crew some extra sleep. I did this for over 30 years, on lots of different boats, but primarily on the Prowler.

My mechanical skills are terrible, the good Lord skipped that part of my brain to enrich it. Although I was a wiz at Calculus, go figure? The Lord works in mysterious ways. I am a CFO of a meat processing company, have an MBA, weird huh? Have worked in accounting all my working career, from small to $billion in sales.

Let's go catch some fish together.

P.S. I still fish Sport Boats, however, just prefer and love private boating.

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
I am a big fan of rock fishing! That’s what the wife loves to eat! Let me know if you have an electric reel for the deep rock fishing spots where no one else goes! I would like to try those new deep spots at 450 feet! Also I fish in Mexico mostly super deep for the black Gill cod! Mostly 2000 feet deep in Mexican Waters!

Reactions: Tunaslam

Tunaslam

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 25, 2003
Diamond Bar, Ca 91765
Name
Cory Visser
Boat
N/A
I am a big fan of rock fishing! That’s what the wife loves to eat! Let me know if you have an electric reel for the deep rock fishing spots where no one else goes! I would like to try those new deep spots at 450 feet! Also I fish in Mexico mostly super deep for the black Gill cod! Mostly 2000 feet deep in Mexican Waters!
Closest thing is a 10/0 loaded with 150 pound spectra. 450 feet a breeze!

Reactions: onehottip

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
I love Pu..y too and I don't get it for free, You pay for it one way or antother!!LOL
`
:rofl: So true, the cheapest pussy is the one you buy... like fishing, it isn't as much fun if it's too easy. Check out what Patrice O Neil has to say about it.