ShiverMeTimbersPNW

Almost A Member
Sep 4, 2017
Gig Harbor, Washington
Name
Woody
Boat
Duckworth XL 30
We met with him (forgot his name... Travis?)at Xtearo back in 2017 looking for a boat. It got weird and expensive quick. We wound up buying a Hewescraft instead. Interesting designs, would be fun to see him get some traction with this latest iteration but I didn't want to be his guinea pig. I assume resale would be difficult.

I'm all for more people building boats, but establishing a company & brand is not an easy path. Good luck to him.

Reactions: KimH and liltrouble
Upvote 0

Chtucker

Lowe boat denter
Feb 15, 2012
Sunshine State, AKA NOT.. Kirkland, WA
Name
Howard
Boat
Double Trouble 28' Armstrong
We met with him (forgot his name... Travis?)at Xtearo back in 2017 looking for a boat. It got weird and expensive quick. We wound up buying a Hewescraft instead. Interesting designs, would be fun to see him get some traction with this latest iteration but I didn't want to be his guinea pig. I assume resale would be difficult.

I'm all for more people building boats, but establishing a company & brand is not an easy path. Good luck to him.
3 or 4th time is the charm from what I hear...

Aerohead, XTAERO, Ravenark.....

• Haha
Reactions: ShiverMeTimbersPNW
Upvote 0

Tomictime

Crusty Old Salt
May 9, 2014
Poverty Bay & Carlsbad
Name
Jim
Boat
Boatless.....

i think this is rodeo #3......

• Wow
Upvote 0

Mpizzle

Bobber down!
Jul 18, 2010
Mt Vernon
Name
Matt
Boat
20’ Glasply
Why are the motors crooked?
00T0T_goaoGWviCB9z_0kE0bC_1200x900.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: liltrouble
Upvote 0

ShadowX

I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
You clearly don't appreciate the reverse variable triple whammy hull design that negates the need for straight motors and metal thru hulls.

I haven't followed the technology in motors and boats in a while. Is the triple whammy hull design like the Triple Lindy design from Back to School? Its the one where you do a triple platform dive and hope you don't land on your back and sink?

Upvote 0

bdrlgion

Apr 11, 2014
Seattle
Name
"Mulligan"
Boat
18' Tiderunner Runabout
I haven't followed the technology in motors and boats in a while. Is the triple whammy hull design like the Triple Lindy design from Back to School? Its the one where you do a triple platform dive and hope you don't land on your back and sink?
Precisely

Upvote 0

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
  • May 9, 2010
    North of Kali!
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    3 and counting!
    The crooked motor has the cigar lighter in it! And when tilted up can be used to cut the ends off your favorite smoke!

It's SPECIAL!

Ducker!

• Haha
    Upvote 0