gearho

Captain of my own domane
Aug 14, 2004
Irvine
Name
STEVE
Boat
28 Bertrem
Wow is an understatement, makes me want too grab the recurve and play.

rojodiablo

Dive club flunkie
Jul 22, 2005
Santa Ana Ca.
Name
Paul Romanowski
Boat
Sold the boat; running the rubber ducky! (Inflatable)
Mad, mad skills!!!!!

surfgoose

active geezer
Jul 29, 2010
Long Beach, CA, USA
Name
Gary
Boat
whichever has the longest bunk
I started out with BB guns and then real firearms, but in my late teens and early 20's I tried to see if I could get to be any good with primitive weapons. I sent off to England for a sling (they are big on historical weapons in England, holding various competitions in using them to this day) and after a lot of effort finally accepted the fact that I wasn't any good with it. Then I tried recurve archery, and after a lot of effort got to feel pretty good with it, and then my father pointed out that the Bible says in 1 Chronicles 12:2 that David's mighty men used both the right hand and the left hand with both stones and arrows. My attempts at left-handed archery were pathetic. And I eventually gave up primitive weapons of all kinds. I really admire the discipline and skill that mastering the ancient weaponry requires. It would be fun to watch this modern-day Viking compete on a program like Top Shot, wouldn't it?

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
I started out with BB guns and then real firearms, but in my late teens and early 20's I tried to see if I could get to be any good with primitive weapons. I sent off to England for a sling (they are big on historical weapons in England, holding various competitions in using them to this day) and after a lot of effort finally accepted the fact that I wasn't any good with it. Then I tried recurve archery, and after a lot of effort got to feel pretty good with it, and then my father pointed out that the Bible says in 1 Chronicles 12:2 that David's mighty men used both the right hand and the left hand with both stones and arrows. My attempts at left-handed archery were pathetic. And I eventually gave up primitive weapons of all kinds. I really admire the discipline and skill that mastering the ancient weaponry requires. It would be fun to watch this modern-day Viking compete on a program like Top Shot, wouldn't it?
I'm equally as bad with left or right hand bows :D But I've always shot both due to dislocations playing football.

el Toro

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 19, 2003
Point Loma
Name
Nate
Boat
Artemis
Talent yes, but also really strange.

Reactions: Ali

blowboater

Fishing with Papa
Feb 19, 2004
san diego
Name
Joel
Boat
35' cheoy lee - Sold
I like the added drama and poses that he throws in. Certainly skillful. Definitely weird.

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
Wow. Incredible and creepy at the same time.

el Toro

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 19, 2003
Point Loma
Name
Nate
Boat
Artemis
and he throws like a girl.