G-Spot

Captain
  • Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
    A friend of mine is down sizing his collection. These are guns that have barely been used if used at all. I am posting for him. He is not desparate, so they are not pawnshop prices, but fair prices for great guns. If you are interested in one and want to make an offer I am happy to pass on the info and he can decide. I also have a small stockpile of ammo I am selling for him. 223/5.56, 7.62X39, and some 308/7.62. We could do shipping through FFL, but if you are within a few hours it would be best not to, he could drive part way and meet you.

Ruger gunsite Scout, new in box 308. I took it out of the plastic to take picture. $800.00
    image.jpg

image.jpg

Remington 700, bolt 223, digital camo, bi-pod, triangle barrel $600.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Bushmaster AR-15, Trijicon ACOG site, grips, quad rail, etc.. This is an original Bushy when quality was the best. Not the current merger, called Bushmaster. $1150.00
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last is a Glock model 19, 9mm, gen 4 with a Crimson Trace Laser site. I don't have pics on this one, but it is like new in the box, you can google it if you are not familiar with it. $650.00.

View attachment 592148

View attachment 592149

View attachment 592150

Last edited:
    Reactions: Bigfishhateme
    Upvote 0

G-Spot

Captain
  • Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    How much quantity do you have in .308/7.62x61mm and what do you want for it? Who made it?

Assuming you had a typo and mean 7.62X51?

There is three types.... Two ammo cans, I need to verify how much per can, but I think 250. This was machine gun ammo in strips. Assuming 250 rounds per can $130.00 each.
    image.jpg

The next is in sealed packs and is great storage ammo 200 round packs $130.00 Each
    image.jpg

Last is a 750 round box of Brittish Defense ammo. This has sealed packages inside.
    $400.00.
    image.jpg

Reactions: Bigfishhateme
    Upvote 0

Ugly Bayliner

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Sep 18, 2008
    Olympia, Wa USA
    Name
    Steve Ericsson
    Boat
    20' Ugly Bayliner
    61?? Yeah, meant 51mm!!! It's what I get for typing in the dark. My G3 is a hungry bitch and it's getting harder to feed her these days. Looks like nice ammo, I like that it's brass cased instead of lacquered steel, I'll give it some thought and check my stockpile and see how low I am getting, I try not to pay more than $.50/rnd, but it's been a few years since I've found that price. Kid if you're in Salem, I'll be passing through there in a couple of weeks.

Upvote 0

G-Spot

Captain
  • Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    61?? Yeah, meant 51mm!!! It's what I get for typing in the dark. My G3 is a hungry bitch and it's getting harder to feed her these days. Looks like nice ammo, I like that it's brass cased instead of lacquered steel, I'll give it some thought and check my stockpile and see how low I am getting, I try not to pay more than $.50/rnd, but it's been a few years since I've found that price. Kid if you're in Salem, I'll be passing through there in a couple of weeks.

Yes, just let me know, I am in Salem... haven't been called a kid in a long time!! Seems like everyone wants the cheapest ammo possible these days, so the steel case is real popular... Thanks!..

Upvote 0

Ugly Bayliner

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Sep 18, 2008
    Olympia, Wa USA
    Name
    Steve Ericsson
    Boat
    20' Ugly Bayliner
    HA!!! Kid was supposed to be Plus!! I have dislexic thumbs on this damn phone!!

I have a couple cases of steel case Wolf, it runs fine and I'll keep it for SHTF situations as it's pretty dirty. I do like battle packs!!! I have a few cans of brass, I keep 1200 rounds magged up in ammo cans for grab and go, it is beautiful ammo, German DAG. Will the belt clips stay on?

Last edited:
    Reactions: Always-willing
    Upvote 0

G-Spot

Captain
  • Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    HA!!! Kid was supposed to be Plus!! I have dislexic thumbs on this damn phone!!

I have a couple cases of steel case Wolf, it runs fine and I'll keep it for SHTF situations as it's pretty dirty. I do like battle packs!!! I have a few cans of brass, I keep 1200 rounds magged up in ammo cans for grab and go, it is beautiful ammo, German DAG. Will the belt clips stay on?

The belt clips stay... as pictured... you can connect it for a Rambo sling.... or pop them out easy when you use it...

Upvote 0

G-Spot

Captain
  • Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    AK is gone... others still available...

Upvote 0