FREE Help this young SSGT USMC - Rods Stolen...

USMCfish

USMC-FISH
Sep 21, 2010
Point Loma
Name
Lee
Boat
Tuna Can
Hey guys for the ones who know me I am a retired Marine, well my neighbor is a Combat Retired Marine, We met about 5 months ago in front of my house in passing and became really good buddies with lots in common, however he is considered 100 percent disabled from combat and does not make that much money to live on out here in California with his wife going to school to become a RN she is currently not working...

So this morning I am heading to my office and I received a text From SSGT Smith saying this:

Good Morning Marine, So I woke up this morning and was going to take Riley fishing for some mackerel and maybe some bass out in the bay, I accidentally left our fishing poles right outside our front door and someone stole them, Riley is supper bummed. They weren't all that expensive, but we got already and we were like WTF where is our poles. (Riley is 8 years old)

If you guys are in the San Diego area and want to help a kid get back out there please shoot me a pm or text does not have to be anything fancy but the kid loves fishing, and pumping ghost shrimp. 619 540 0107

Thanks for reading and any help you could offer would be cool.

cybercc

Sep 3, 2017
SFV
Name
Chuck
Boat
Nope
Ripping off a Marine and an 8 year old kid? I'd like to think karma will bite him in the ass for that. I will bet you guys have plenty of new gear coming your way. I'm way up in the SFV, otherwise would love to contribute.

UnBelievable

F.V. UNBELIEVABLE
Jul 19, 2013
Mission Bay San Diego Ca. USA
Name
Norm Campbell
Boat
UnBelievable
Man that is so bad. How about she and her son join me for dinner tomorrow night wher your son can meet and share dinner with Dave Marciano from Wicked Tuna’s Hard Merchandise as well as Paul Hebert of Wicked Pissa crew also from Wicked tuna. It will be my treat and honor to do this for you and your son. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! Will also have some very nice rods and reels for the two of you from my private collection.

CartridgeCalls

100% Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Apr 29, 2015
Palmdale, CA
www.ebay.com
Name
Curtis Wright
Boat
Duck Hunting Kayak
I have some gear to donate as well. Being a 100% disabled combat veteran myself I know how hard it can be. PM me for some tackle if needed.

UnBelievable

F.V. UNBELIEVABLE
Jul 19, 2013
Mission Bay San Diego Ca. USA
Name
Norm Campbell
Boat
UnBelievable
Hello Bloody Decks family. Here is the deal!!! Please come to the Friends of Rollo Charity Captains Reception tomorrow nite at the Beautiful Bali Hai and bring the gear you wish to gift to Joe and his son Riley. This event starts at 5:00. My challenge to you is bring the gear and I will buy you dinner for your generosity to the cause. Let’s show these two fine folks that sometimes life can throw you a lemon or two, we can turn that to lemon aid! For this to be of benefit to you, please be there by 5:30 or the latest 6:00 as the meal is served buffet style and want you to enjoy the fine food put out by the Bali Hai. It would be great to let these folks know we care. Look forward to meeting you there! Just let the crew up front your there as a guest of Norm Campbell and have gear to donate. Please be there no later than 6:00. Hope to see you there.

ivane068

Professional hide and seek player..
May 20, 2010
San Diego
Name
Ivan
Boat
Parker 2520 Fin Reaper
First of all F***k the scum bags that stole there gear.

Semper Fi brother, I'm always in to help a fellow devil dog.

Ive got a brand new Daiwa BG4500, i can drop off on my home from work, whos the point of contact?

My brother freedy builds rods and wants build the kid a custom rod free of charge, Lee please PM your contact info so i can get you in touch with him.

15299863294426353750865891430836.jpg

zd583

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 2, 2013
Menifee, CA
Name
Freddy
Boat
Boston whaler Outrage 17,Maycraft 1900
Makes us feel good when we can help one another out such a amazing team we have here I am so thankful cant wait to see little Riley smile tomorrow guys I will attach several photos of the dad and son... thanks so much bd family!
like my brother stated above would like to donate a custom rod. Just need info on what kind of fishing they like to do. Will start building tomorrow morning!