DOGHOUSE26

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
A while back someone mentioned a Powder Supplement they used that helped their dog's joints and muscle fatigue; I ordered a bag and it really works! The problem is my wife put the powder in a plastic container and she threw away the bag so I can't even remember where it came from. I only have a weeks worth left.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Let em eat 74

Jul 12, 2016
Anaheim Hills
Name
Kevin
Boat
Whichever1is leaving
I’ve been using some chews that I’ve found really effective for my older Aussie. He loves frisbee, but started to pick up a limp after a long session. They cured him completely, not a limp or slow to get up moment since.if you’re interested in something different let me know and I’ll send you a pic of the bag.

Reactions: marlyn
Upvote 0

marlyn

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    I use the chews also,500mg glucosamine and we give her 2 a day.You have to watch because alot of them are only 100 mg and they dont work as well.
    1621286573190.png

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Bad To The Bone

Not old...Experienced
    Mar 17, 2004
    Escondido
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    Sold it!
    Jeff, I had Bailey on a monthly injection of Adequan in her senior years but "The Missing Link Hip and Joint Supplement" is another good product that you can give Lucy and it contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride and both Omega 3 and Omega 6.

Upvote 0

DOGHOUSE26

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Feb 22, 2004
    Escondido, CA
    Name
    jeff meeker
    Boat
    26 Blackman Billfisher
    Jeff, I had Bailey on a monthly injection of Adequan in her senior years but "The Missing Link Hip and Joint Supplement" is another good product that you can give Lucy and it contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride and both Omega 3 and Omega 6.
    That's the one; I found it on a previous post. Just ordered another bag and it came in today

Reactions: Bad To The Bone
    Upvote 0