hello From Hilton Head Island South Carolina

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic Reports and Discussion' started by Captain Tom M, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Captain Tom M

Captain Tom M Writer BD Outdoors BD Writer

Name:
    Tom Morehead
    Boat:
    Harpoon/ Red Fish magic
    Hi everyone I';m new here but a friend has introduced me here and I am liking it already. I look forward to reading and posting stuff too. I am a charter captain and an avid Swordfisherman, which means I'm CRAZY. I am an ex commercial Swordfisherman and did it for almost 30 years. I am actively searching for work on any type long liners or running charters. Times are tough every where but Golf is bigger than fishing is here. Anyway the Snapper bite is on but DNR has their heads up their asses along with the biologists and other special interest groups that are trying to fix something that isn't Broken. I say question authority and stupidity and practice Filet and Release. We have more Snapper now and bigger sizes than they are letting on. We have been pounding them less than 35 miles out. I used 5 lbs of cigar minnows on the first stop if that tells you anything. The Green Headed Sea Bass are thick as theives and we filled the fish Boxes on 3 stops. Don't beleive anything those Obama Cronies tell you, the appointees are the ones we must get rid of and get people who have a clue to what is going on.

Thanks everyone for your time !

Captain Tom M

2. jagerhunchback

jagerhunchback MCLMM

sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
    Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
  3. Captain Tom M

Captain Tom M Writer BD Outdoors BD Writer

Name:
    Tom Morehead
    Boat:
    Harpoon/ Red Fish magic
    Thanks! I'm always looking for a new fishing partner/Fishing Pirate LOL to go with. There are so few real hooks around that I am forced to fish with either greenhorns or Old guys who just can't take an overnighter for Swordfishing.

Captain Tom

4. jagerhunchback

jagerhunchback MCLMM

sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
    Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
    he's a steely eyed, barrel chested, freedom fighter, trust me he can hang, we used to do 40 hr trips here in hawaii, awake the whole time. just make sure to feed him monsters and redbulls in addition to bud light!!!!!