Helium in Orange county

SOLLOZZO

May 7, 2020
Seal beach
Name
Tom clem
Boat
Yellowfin
I heard there's a Helium geyser on Hardcor's property out in Arizona or wherever the fuck that little Yosemite Sam hillbilly prick lives.
One can only assume by the name you picked (colonel kurts) who was a bad ass character in Apocalypse Now that you are the complete opposite. You were the pussy of the block growing up who always got picked last in sports. I assume your mama didn’t give you enough attention so you have to draw it to yourself by your reply’s to this and other various post. Anyone who try’s to prove how badass they are on the keyboard we all know the truth. And the truth is you in reality are pee wee Herman

MYNomad

Heading South
Dec 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
Name
Rick
Boat
Yes
One can only assume by the name you picked (colonel kurts) who was a bad ass character in Apocalypse Now that you are the complete opposite. You were the pussy of the block growing up who always got picked last in sports. I assume your mama didn’t give you enough attention so you have to draw it to yourself by your reply’s to this and other various post. Anyone who try’s to prove how badass they are on the keyboard we all know the truth. And the truth is you in reality are pee wee Herman
I took it as a joke and guessed that they are friends. By your low post count, you probably don't know much about either guy.

Hippie

Old and Mean
Jun 22, 2017
Mother Earth
Name
Hippie
Boat
Atude
The colonel showed a picture of himself once. He’s a small feminine looking guy about the size of one of Hardcore’s arms.

Mr Main22

Shoot em & cook em
Apr 18, 2014
Open Ocean
Name
BajaLifeStyle
Boat
Parker
What are all you paying to fill your tanks? I recently went to Airgas and they tried ripping me for $130 I had to tell them..WAIT..I just paid $65~ refill for a 55CU tank.

They looked at me and just gave it to me for the last price I had refilled because I had a receipt.

I understand helium is scarce but holy smokes it's more expensive than gold.

Colonel Kurtz

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 30, 2019
La Jolla, CA
Name
Walter E. Kurtz
Boat
Death From Above
You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

WellFairFisher

“That’s why it’s called Fishing”
Nov 4, 2003
O.C.
Name
Warren
Boat
13ft Whaler
What is the listed price for this place? I’m tired of places jacking up the price to select customers and getting away with it. They need to be called out. It’s like shopping at a Tijuana Sidewalk sale.

What are all you paying to fill your tanks? I recently went to Airgas and they tried ripping me for $130 I had to tell them..WAIT..I just paid $65~ refill for a 55CU tank.

They looked at me and just gave it to me for the last price I had refilled because I had a receipt.

I understand helium is scarce but holy smokes it's more expensive than gold.