did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
Leave me out of this......

Scott, Did I ever tell you that your beautiful blue eyes make my butt hole wet....<label for="rb_iconid_12">
icon12.gif
</label>

someone has had 1 too many Coors light beers....good lord! LOL

.......good NIGHT SIMON!

Upvote 0

Balluga

Apr 7, 2006
Long Beach
Name
Bob
Boat
25' Parker/twin Yamahas
Hmmm, you boys should all be in a free diver/spearfisherman's shoes, er, fins, in the summertime. That's when a sportboat will pull up on top of the kelp bed you are diving and allow the hook and liners to throw iron at you. I have a pretty good collection of Tadys and Salas iron I have cut off with my trusty shark knife...then, there are those pesky makos and great whites who can't tell a diver from a seal; then, there are the weekenders who run thru the middle of the bed at high speed, missing me by 10'; then.........anyway, as you can see, it is all relative on how bad we all have it......:)

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Has anyone mentioned burritos yet?........

Upvote 0

mercerm

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
May 6, 2004
Newport Beach
Name
Mike
Boat
29 Ocean Yachts
i like burritos...

I hear the Sea Trek makes a great one!

Upvote 0

Yank n Crank

Captain
Oct 30, 2007
Yorba Linda
Name
Scott
Boat
27', Seaway, Yank n Crank
Hmmm, you boys should all be in a free diver/spearfisherman's shoes, er, fins, in the summertime. That's when a sportboat will pull up on top of the kelp bed you are diving and allow the hook and liners to throw iron at you. I have a pretty good collection of Tadys and Salas iron I have cut off with my trusty shark knife...then, there are those pesky makos and great whites who can't tell a diver from a seal; then, there are the weekenders who run thru the middle of the bed at high speed, missing me by 10'; then.........anyway, as you can see, it is all relative on how bad we all have it......:)
Well, don't divers count in the Jackpot!
Damn! I'm jealous, I never caught a diver. But I got two sailboats. A blue and white 7x is awesome for snailboats.

Upvote 0

Yank n Crank

Captain
Oct 30, 2007
Yorba Linda
Name
Scott
Boat
27', Seaway, Yank n Crank
Any of you South Orange County guys that get potted by the Sea Trek. The next time your out, just save your dead bait, and dump it off his bow while he's anchored on a spot. He probably won't be catching anything anyway, but just in case he is. He won't after you dump a bucket of dead chovies on him. I would never do this to most sportboat operators, but this guy must be a real piece of work.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
Any of you South Orange County guys that get potted by the Sea Trek. The next time your out, just save your dead bait, and dump it off his bow while he's anchored on a spot. He probably won't be catching anything anyway, but just in case he is. He won't after you dump a bucket of dead chovies on him. I would never do this to most sportboat operators, but this guy must be a real piece of work.

Oh yeah that would def shut down his sandbass bite??? WTF :shithappens:

Upvote 0

desertbonito

Jul 15, 2009
Redlands, CA
Name
Allen
Boat
Triumph 170CC
Yeah, cabin fever is hell. Almost all my empty brass is loaded, too. Time to slay varmints.

How DO those ta-tas stay housed?

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
I went for a hike, and I came back to see this thread is still going?
No I am not part bear, people do it to....hey, it sure made the hike nicer.

Attachments

• IMG_2516.jpg
    IMG_2516.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Upvote 0