Harold Davis

Sep 15, 2005
Morro Bay
Name
Harold
Boat
Davis Boats all
Ticket for sale
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Family health problems force Charles Reed to sell his spot for the Royal Polaris Trip. The boat departs Nov 8 th and returns Nov 18 th. He will discount the ticket $500.00 dollars and the landing will honor the number 5 boarding pass. That will be a 10 day trip for $2125.00
<o:p></o:p>
Contact Charlie reed at 559-784-6394
We will all wish Charles wife a speedy recovery from her stroke.
Harold Davis

Ready4TheYellow

The Fishing Guru
Mar 15, 2006
Lomita
Name
Steve
Boat
The Fishing SHO
Sorry to hear about your wife Charles. May she have a speedy recovery...

Nov. 8th is my birthday and as much as i would love to go on this trip...My wife is never gonna pay that much for my birthday present...I need a new wife...

sdfishkiller

Cod Smuggler
Mar 13, 2005
Point Loma
Name
Todd Victor Mora
Boat
19' Whaler: EL SUPER LIZARDFISH
Prayers sent.

ifishinxs

Mar 29, 2003
Cedar City, Utah
Name
Bob
Boat
Waders
Harold,

I'd love to fish that trip just cuz Ole is on it..Have someone pitch his bearing thrashed Newells overboard..Not the Avets or the Accurate those are someone elses.

LMAO

DEMOCRATSSUCK

Feb 9, 2006
Name
Sean
Boat
RP
Hate to hear that someone had to cancel. Looking forward to seeing ya on the boat Harold and Brandon. Bob, call in sick for ten days, I need help sabotaging all of Ole's "borrowed" reels!

DEMOCRATSSUCK

Feb 9, 2006
Name
Sean
Boat
RP
Brandon, please don't tell me that you gave him that tip. He claims that was his idea and the reason why you guys caught all those fish!

ifishinxs

Mar 29, 2003
Cedar City, Utah
Name
Bob
Boat
Waders
It's only 6 work days :D

and Ole bring your own rubber bands this time :D

Man its tempting..I just got this new Assignment....Then My wife would take my nuts and put them in the fridge...NOPE Can't do it..

You Guys will have a great time...

JBait

Selfish Bastard
May 1, 2003
Hemet
Visit site
Name
Ole
Boat
Davis Bahia 25
It's only 6 work days :D

and Ole bring your own rubber bands this time :D
First of all, yes , I was the first one (I think)on that particular trip to do the rubber band/weight deal.

Brandon, I have a big ass bag of new rubber bands to share with everyone. Man, I can still hear the voices like it was yesterday, "Sinkerman is hooked up again". It's going to be a blast.

JBait

Selfish Bastard
May 1, 2003
Hemet
Visit site
Name
Ole
Boat
Davis Bahia 25
Man its tempting..I just got this new Assignment....Then My wife would take my nuts and put them in the fridge...NOPE Can't do it..

Come on Bob, it is still a week away, plenty of time for your nads to thaw out.

Double Z

Apr 12, 2004
Outside the Orange Curtain...
www.IspendtoomuchtimeonBloodyDecks.com
Name
Harry S. Stamper
Boat
Nope

Yah, like she ever let's you even see them...

Hate to hear that someone had to cancel. Looking forward to seeing ya on the boat Harold and Brandon. Bob, call in sick for ten days, I need help sabotaging all of Ole's "borrowed" reels!
Leave my stuff alone....

First of all, yes , I was the first one (I think)on that particular trip to do the rubber band/weight deal.

Brandon, I have a big ass to share with everyone. Man, I can still hear the voices like it was yesterday, "CabinHo is hooked up on the bottom again, someone mount up". It's going to be a blast.
Yep, it's going to be a blast alright. Everytime you sneeze.

JBait

Selfish Bastard
May 1, 2003
Hemet
Visit site
Name
Ole
Boat
Davis Bahia 25
Yah, like she ever let's you even see them...

Leave my stuff alone....

Yep, it's going to be a blast alright. Everytime you sneeze.
Hows the fishing in Hookerville Oklahomo? WFO on the tumbleweed bite huh. I would troll a 20" section of chain link to find the schools then bust out the single strand barbed wire when they start boiling.

JBait

Selfish Bastard
May 1, 2003
Hemet
Visit site
Name
Ole
Boat
Davis Bahia 25
Seriously, lets find a buyer for Charles' spot and quit hijacking Harold's post.

Sorry Harold, I only know these guys because I work with them.

DEMOCRATSSUCK

Feb 9, 2006
Name
Sean
Boat
RP
One of the guys that was on the trip (Kelley) was involved in a bad motorcycle accident yesterday morning. He is in the hospital in critical condition with severe head trauma and in a coma. I had to call Scotty yesterday and cancel his spot. The bright side is that he is showing signs of improvement and is responding to voices. I told him about yesterdays RP report and he lifted his hand and grunted. Hope it won't be to long before he is back at the rail. If anyone has some extra prayers for a fellow fisherman and BD member send them his way!