_dayday

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 5, 2017
San Diego
Name
Dylan
Boat
17ft CC "Gringo Mandingo"
Heading out tomorrow in search for paddies. New to the forum. Figured id give a little information before I post the report for tomorrow. I have a little 17ft center console that I've been taking out with friends just about every week since june. We've been getting fish on the boat every trip and its only been getting better with bigger fish. We spearfish and hook and line but we always hop in the water until we break the skunk for the day then we begin to mix in bait and irons. Hopefully tomorrow were able to get a dorado on the boat, would be a first for the boat. Last week we had tough conditions with the wind getting on it early however we were able to pull off 2 solid yt off a paddy a little east of the 226. Water was at 67 but nice clear blue. We made another pass and saw more but they were diving deep and not biting.
As a reference, The kid on the left is 6'5. Pretty solid fish but we didn't have a scale.

Don't know many people to share information with about conditions and reports so looking to meet a few people and get some solid people to trade information with! The name is Dylan. We will be on channel 72 all day tomorrow.

Azarkon

Aug 28, 2015
California
Name
Joe
Boat
N/A
Nice fish. Spear guys are having an excellent year as the fish are there, they just don't want to bite.

Hungone

Jan 14, 2012
Long beach
Name
Hung One
Boat
Hung One
Will be out there tomorrow brotha, I'll try and remember to hit you up on 72. Name is nick. We will be launching out of DP and heading south

_dayday

Mar 5, 2017
San Diego
Name
Dylan
Boat
We will be leaving pt loma around 430. I'll answer to dayday or Dylan. We'll be heading in the same direction. Thanks!

_dayday

Mar 5, 2017
San Diego
Name
Dylan
Boat
Ended up heading north out of pt loma. Thanks to cody (longboard85) he dropped us the number on a paddy after he pulled some fish off of it. We were able to slide in and shoot a solid YT. We continued that way and came across a paddy with another boat on it. They said they were done and just hanging out watching so it was all ours. We jumped in and pulled off a big YT and 2 dorado.

Thanks again guys. Hopefully heading out this week again.

longboard85

Dec 14, 2011
La mesa ca
Name
cody
Boat
17 ft invader cc (Somethings Fishy)
Ended up heading north out of pt loma. Thanks to cody (longboard85) he dropped us the number on a paddy after he pulled some fish off of it. We were able to slide in and shoot a solid YT. We continued that way and came across a paddy with another boat on it. They said they were done and just hanging out watching so it was all ours. We jumped in and pulled off a big YT and 2 dorado.

Thanks again guys. Hopefully heading out this week again.
Nice dude glad u got a few!

Long Beach Bob

May 13, 2004
Long Beach and points due west
Name
Bob Ballew
Boat
2520 Parker with twin 200 Yamahas
Just don't get too far from your boat....makos and hammerheads are increasing in number....I quit trying to swing my gun on makos..they are.too damn fast to track ...