NoLDR

OG BD member
  • Mar 26, 2003
    Sherman Oaks
    Name
    BRAD
    Boat
    29 Baha Cruiser NoLDR
    Not sure if anyone is going but I'm taking my boys ages 9 ans 12 for a shot offshore out of MDR. Get bait at 5 and head out towards the warm stuff off the west end as I need to be back tomorrow night. If anyone is out looking I'm a 28' Baha boat name is NoLDR (Brad) usually monitor 68 and 72 maybe 19. Will pass a cell by PM if anyone is interested in keeping in contact or working an area .
    Always have the mako gear ready as that's easy pickings this year.

NoLDR over and out.

Upvote 0

KID CREOLE

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Sep 19, 2003
    San Pedro, Ca.
    www.yayacalls.com
    Name
    Stefan
    Boat
    Grady White 263 Chase
    Not sure if anyone is going but I'm taking my boys ages 9 ans 12 for a shot offshore out of MDR. Get bait at 5 and head out towards the warm stuff off the west end as I need to be back tomorrow night. If anyone is out looking I'm a 28' Baha boat name is NoLDR (Brad) usually monitor 68 and 72 maybe 19. Will pass a cell by PM if anyone is interested in keeping in contact or working an area .

NoLDR over and out.

I'm going to Cat tomorrow, hitting kelps on the way over and then to the middle working up the front to the west. Boat name "Full Rack"

Upvote 0

jscrib

Whale Cock
    Apr 29, 2004
    Santa Monica
    Name
    j
    Boat
    VS
    Good luck Brad!

It's gotta happen up here soon!

J

Upvote 0

steelhead88

Marriage is not a word; it is a sentence!
    Aug 18, 2008
    Ventura
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    GRAYLIGHT- Custom 23' Aluminum Pilothouse
    Good luck!!!

PS, enjoy fighting those big makos but please put the seal eaters back in the water as they're a long-term asset for all of us.

Scott

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
    Apr 28, 2004
    CA.
    Name
    John Collar
    Boat
    Parker 2320

NoLDR over and out.

If you meant you would be buying bait at MDR Bait, did the prices go up? John.

Upvote 0