Bria renner

Zumapop
Jul 28, 2015
Malibu
Name
Zumapop
Boat
Semi-slayer Arima Sea Chaser 17.5
have never gotten the FMM taken care of at Tijuana crossing, my understanding is that the place to do it is several hundred feet before the entry kiosks. After making the sharp right hand turn as you approach the entry, is that correct?

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
have never gotten the FMM taken care of at Tijuana crossing, my understanding is that the place to do it is several hundred feet before the entry kiosks. After making the sharp right hand turn as you approach the entry, is that correct?
Go straight into parking lot behind building the office you need has outside door middle building , bank in same building.

Mo Betta

Offshore Prop Changer
Feb 6, 2003
El Cajon
youatplay.com
Name
Frank
Boat
25' Wellcraft sportsman "Mo Betta", 14' Livingston"Caballito"
Just stay in the right hand lane as you cross. Follow the zig zag road and the building is to the right of the multiple lanes. Plenty of parking. Walk thru the building and on the left side, just outside the building is the office.
image.png

Close up of the inspection lanes with the building on the right. Have Fun!

image.png

Reactions: Captain Juan SQ

Tony Q

Aug 31, 2015
Belmont,ca
Name
Tony
Boat
21' striper
We're planning on going out on Thursday, can we get the FMM on Wednesday to go out Thursday? May be getting to SD later in the day on Wednesday? Any help would be great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tony Q

Aug 31, 2015
Belmont,ca
Name
Tony
Boat
21' striper
Been trying to do it on line but seems like all in Spanish .

1 Ola Mas

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 24, 2010
Looking at the Coronados from the patio...
Name
WoodEye
Boat
15' Gregor 25hp Mariner
cross in the far right lane. tell the guy VISA TOURISTA and when they remove their rubber gloves that big building all the way over on the right is where you will drive and park. keep repeating VISA TOURISTA to everyone you see. you'll find it. there is an ATM there as well. might as well go all in!

Tony Q

Aug 31, 2015
Belmont,ca
Name
Tony
Boat
21' striper
Thanks, so I can get it right then and there? No wait? I know on line they say it's a 72 hour wait. Thanks for the help

Mo Betta

Offshore Prop Changer
Feb 6, 2003
El Cajon
youatplay.com
Name
Frank
Boat
25' Wellcraft sportsman "Mo Betta", 14' Livingston"Caballito"
Hold on! This thread was directions on where to get a FMM for a land crossing, not the one you need to fish/boat down into mexican waters.

apple harbor

PINCHE GUERO
Mar 18, 2007
SEAL BEACH,BAJA MALIBU MEX
Name
anthony motshagen
Boat
26skipjack liki tiki
The FMM tourista card is what you need for fishing,you can get your actual fishing permit ( license) on line, click american flag for english,.Or the goverment bldg Rosarito,across the street from Commercial market,2nd off ramp when you get to rosarito.They close at 2:30.....or sergios ensenada marina open 6am to 5pm.Or contact the old mill in San Quintin they might know who has em down there,I have seen some captains that had em before.Better to get license ASAP then no worries (ON LINE)