JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
"007" Pursuit 2870 Offshore
I'll be finished here in Alabama getting my Army Senior Staff Officer edduumaaacation:hali_olutta: next month. Looking forward to getting the boat back in the water and doing some fishing, been following BD while at the course and it seems the fishing has slowed a bit. I really enjoyed the CPT Don and Pat catch posts, you two have some serious Mojo. Having the boat boat refittd while I'm gone, new electronics, rewired and some old hoses etc replaced. Tried telling Kathy that the money spent now is much less than it would be if I don't get out in front of the minor stuff; (that went about as smooth as explaining that although I only catch 1 fish at a time I required 6 shimano trolling setups and yes most fish I catch are after 0900 we need to be in the water at 0530). Hope everyone had a great holiday and hope to be posting some catch reports soon.

v/r Joe

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
I'll be finished here in Alabama getting my Army Senior Staff Officer edduumaaacation:hali_olutta: next month. Looking forward to getting the boat back in the water and doing some fishing, been following BD while at the course and it seems the fishing has slowed a bit. I really enjoyed the CPT Don and Pat catch posts, you two have some serious Mojo. Having the boat boat refittd while I'm gone, new electronics, rewired and some old hoses etc replaced. Tried telling Kathy that the money spent now is much less than it would be if I don't get out in front of the minor stuff; (that went about as smooth as explaining that although I only catch 1 fish at a time I required 6 shimano trolling setups and yes most fish I catch are after 0900 we need to be in the water at 0530). Hope everyone had a great holiday and hope to be posting some catch reports soon.

v/r Joe
Joe, we all could learn from your tact; leave for awhile and get the boat redone and no mater how much resistance you got, the end result is still there. 5:30 is during the winter months. Hope the 6 are all stand-ups!!!

See ya in a month...

Pat

chuck merkel

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 18, 2007
Hawaii
Name
Chuck Merkel
Boat
21 foot Force Marine, Joslyn M
Looking forward to seeing you on the water soon Joe.

Chuck

JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
"007" Pursuit 2870 Offshore
Pat you got it; all Shimano/ Finor 50 standups, although my dad just donated 2 of his old Penn 80Ws to my addiction. I do let little Sean sit in the swivel chair (more for my peace of mind than his). Been happy with the AFTCO harness although I've yet to test it on a big tuna it works well on the BM. Looking forward to doing an overnight trip with the 3 amigos now that the systems have been checked and upgraded. Tight lines and stay safe all.

v/r Joe