JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
"007" Pursuit 2870 Offshore
Well it's official there are NO gamefish to be found in southern Afghanistan. Been enjoying all the posts during the deloyment our Hawaii Fishing forum is one of the best out there. Headed back for a couple of weeks at the end of August. Feel free to leave a few fish out there for me and the family:))). I'm going to leave the boat on the Hard to much to do to get it in the water in the short time I'll be back. I'll be looking to get some much needed remedial fishing/catching training from CPT Dave or Rusty. Tight lines stay safe and I hope to see you guys on the water.

v/r Joe

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Well it's official there are NO gamefish to be found in southern Afghanistan. Been enjoying all the posts during the deloyment our Hawaii Fishing forum is one of the best out there. Headed back for a couple of weeks at the end of August. Feel free to leave a few fish out there for me and the family:))). I'm going to leave the boat on the Hard to much to do to get it in the water in the short time I'll be back. I'll be looking to get some much needed remedial fishing/catching training from CPT Dave or Rusty. Tight lines stay safe and I hope to see you guys on the water.

v/r Joe
Joe,

I realize primary reason for your short return is to get re-acquainted with the family, and who wouldn't want to fish on the NEW Foxy Lady; but another option, I'm sure plenty of us would offer up a seat on our boats if you want. See ya soon.

Aloha
Pat

Irunthedeck

Gilligan
Nov 26, 2011
Kailua, Oahu
Name
Jack
Boat
Friends's boat
Thank you for your service to our Nations Military Joe. If you can't get your boat in the water while you're here hopefully you can get out on the water on someone else's boat.

JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
Joe,

I realize primary reason for your short return is to get re-acquainted with the family, and who wouldn't want to fish on the NEW Foxy Lady; but another option, I'm sure plenty of us would offer up a seat on our boats if you want. See ya soon.

Aloha
Pat
Pat,
As always the gentleman thanks for the offer. Kathy and the rest of the clan have plenty planned but she left a couple of days open for me to get my fix.

v/r Joe

JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
where you at in afghn? im at KAF and leaving for good soon
Joe
I'm in KAF working as the Senior Instructor Pilot with the 25th CAB. 0793157091 give me a ring before you head out. Small world brother:))

v/r Joe

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Joe, congrats on getting to your r&r point, hopefully you can get a day on the new foxy lady, jesse sent me pics the new ride is sick and air conditioned. Good luck, hope you slay'em!!!
Hey if AC is the selling point; Kai'Nana is AC'd. Not that I ever spend any time in the cabin. When the propoise are around I see Dave head over to the Leeward side, it is a damn sexy ride.

JimmyK

Fisherman wannabe
Jun 1, 2009
Waipahu, Hawaii
Name
JimmyK
Boat
17' Seaswirl Striper CC, Krystana C.
Godspeed and safe traveling mercies to you! Have a great time off and go fishing.
Thank you for your time and service to America!

SEA SEVEN

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 2, 2006
San Diego
Name
None
Boat
None
Joe
I'm in KAF working as the Senior Instructor Pilot with the 25th CAB. 0793157091 give me a ring before you head out. Small world brother:))

v/r Joe

Just tried calling .. (Roshan) .. I work nights sorry if I woke you.... Im at HQ @ RC(S) .. outta here sooner than I thought :) ..

take care
joe