muskyman

Tina come get some ham
Feb 10, 2005
Loudon TN
Name
David
Boat
Crestliner 1750 Sportfish 150 E-Tec
Dude, how much for the owl boxes ? I need bats in my neck of the woods too, bring on hordes of them.

Team Ball's Out

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 18, 2005
Vista
Name
Ray Collier
Boat
23' Sea Swirl Striper
Nice - I put one up two years ago in Clairemont and never got anyone to move in. I'm going to pull it down and give it to a buddy in Ramona. Too many barking dogs in my neighborhood and the owls don't feel welcome to set up shop, though I do hear them screech at night.

Make sure it's facing the right direction!

Last edited:

Team Ball's Out

Jun 18, 2005
Vista
Name
Ray Collier
Boat
23' Sea Swirl Striper
I
Nice - I put one up two years ago in Clairemont and never got anyone to move in. I'm going to pull it down and give it to a buddy in Ramona. Too many barking dogs in my neighborhood and the owls don't feel welcome to set up shop, though I do hear them screech at night.
Sometimes that happens, make sure it's facing in the right direction, That will help, Here is some information I give all my customers

Attachments

Team Ball's Out

Jun 18, 2005
Vista
Name
Ray Collier
Boat
23' Sea Swirl Striper
xes
any tips on making a good owl box? i've been thinking of making a bat box also.
I make Owl Boxes and bat box as well and I deliver

20170528_160737.jpg

Team Ball's Out

Jun 18, 2005
Vista
Name
Ray Collier
Boat
23' Sea Swirl Striper
Dude, how much for the owl boxes ? I need bats in my neck of the woods too, bring on hordes of them.
They are 145.00 They are Red Wood and Cedar and are screwed together with deck screws, not nailed together with brads or nails, they have a door on one side for cleaning and are sprayed with 2 coats of Thompson Water sealer and I supply you with instruction on how install them and 2 pages on their habits. I am finishing up 6 of them in a day or so. Let me know 760 505-0281 Ray or Face Book at Awesome Custom Barn Owl boxes and bird feeders

Reactions: gecsr1