Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
Filet Mignon and Shrimp, with Forbidden Rice, Purple Sweet Potato, Lamb Ragu featuring, Romanescu Broccoflower-Crimini Mushroom-Onion-Sweet Peppers-Garlic.

Butter Lettuce salad with lots of veggies, Mushrooms, Balsamic Vinaigrette.

Cassava Flour Tortillas.

All homemade, by me, of course.

All washed down with Raw Goat Milk.

Everyone else will be eating Turkey, and Stuffing it in their gullets, if the past is any indicator of future events, along with Candied Yams-blech!, lots of other sugary stuff that makes my head hurt just thinking about it, and white bread.

I used to do the annual Turkey Dive on Thanksgiving Eve when Ken Peters was skippering the Sand Dollar from Berth 55 and We'd always eat lobster on Thanksgiving.

Happy turkey day to all.

Aku

Basstronaut
Mar 27, 2005
Lakeside
Name
Rick
Boat
Skipjack 263
Traditional...smoke 2 turkeys, eat 1 (or part of 1) and vacuum pack the other for early next year. Because of Rona virus, just the wife and I for dinner this year...crazy times. Hope everyone is healthy and staying safe.

Turkey 2020.jpg

AndyJ

Undocumented "Member"
May 8, 2008
Dana Point CA
Name
Andy Jakubas
Boat
1984 Cobalt DV 18.5
18 lb fresh organic turkey from Gelsons $$$. Organic purple yams, organic stuffing, organic mashed potatoes,, organic gravy, organic wine. And only the organic family unit attending this year. Happy Thanksgiving Bloody Deckers.

20201126_121253.jpg

Oldtimer2

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 29, 2020
Iowa City Iowa
Name
Rob Malone
Boat
don't got no boat
Iowa wild pheasant cooked ala Coq a Vin.
Wild and basmati rice dressing with wild morel mushrooms.
Roasted acorn squash w brown sugar.
Green beans w shallots and a touch of garlic all from our garden ( frozen in Sept.).
Pecan pie with whipped cream
Gary Farrell Pinot Noir.

And incredible thanks to be living in a country that let a poor kid make a great life.

HAPPY THANKSGIVINGTO YOU ALL AND BEST WISHES FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY.