Soda Pop

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
I am excited to be a part of the Team Hoo Cow hunt on the Excel departing Jan. 15 for a 16 day fishing adventure. Hope everyone has a safe New Year. Now when is everyone going fishing for 2020? Lots of Long Range trips will be in full swing after we all ring in the New Year. Lets see when everyone is departing for a Long Range fishing adventure. Again I want to wish all my BD family a great new years and good luck fishing.

Russ Scholl

Apr 1, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Name
Russ Scholl
Boat
Kayaks
I am excited to be a part of the Team Hoo Cow hunt on the Excel departing Jan. 15 for a 16 day fishing adventure. Hope everyone has a safe New Year. Now when is everyone going fishing for 2020? Lots of Long Range trips will be in full swing after we all ring in the New Year. Lets see when everyone is departing for a Long Range fishing adventure. Again I want to wish all my BD family a great new years and good luck fishing.

Happy New Year David! I will see you on the Team Hoo trip. I am also going on an 8 day in August.

Reactions: Soda Pop

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Nothing against the rest of you guys but I am reely hoping Nebraska is booked on an up coming trip soon!!! I have reread his old reports a half dozen times! Ready for a new one!!
Tony,
Nebraska is booked on a 15 day trip on the Intrepid departing Jan. 11 and returning Jan. 26. I bet ya soon you will be reading his trip reports. He is in a league of his own. The man can do such a great report you feel like your right next to him....the way he tells his story.

Yellowtail Dan

Apr 10, 2006
Roseville Ca
Name
Dan
Boat
Excel, American Angler
Came back to Minnesota to celebrate the holidays for a few weeks after my last trip, back to San Diego and on the Angler Accurate 14 day this week.
Damn Joe. I hope you left your gear in San Diego. Good luck and have fun

Reactions: JoeInMN

raw66

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 23, 2014
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Gary M
Boat
USS Howard W Gilmore AS-16 Sub Pac6
Arriving at Hurricane bank tomorrow at 1pm. Excel left Sat the 28th. Day 4 of travel today. No skinny’s up North from colder than normal water temperature. Back from this on the 13th. Fishing will start tomorrow.
Royal Polaris 18 day trip March 14 thru April 1st.

Should start fishing the bank in 20 hours time making us the 1st boat of the new year 2020 to test the waters. Little choppy with 25knot winds tapering down to 15 knots for tomorrow’s fishing. Plenty of light rain so far. Bad onion dip.

Last edited:

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III

alan760

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 7, 2003
Encinitas, CA
Name
Alan
Boat
American Angler
Came back to Minnesota to celebrate the holidays for a few weeks after my last trip, back to San Diego and on the Angler Accurate 14 day this week.
Bring some $1 bills for the 31 card games. Tourney on the way back. Also some good cribbage players on board.

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
Good luck to all of you on those longer trips this year.

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
Bring some $1 bills for the 31 card games. Tourney on the way back. Also some good cribbage players on board.
31! Fold ‘em Bitches!

Reactions: Statistico

JohnTFT

Insomniac
Feb 11, 2007
The "718"
Name
John
Boat
A big Steel One
I hate getting my crap together.

On the Team Hoo Trip leaving on 01/15/20

10th Anniversary of the Team Hoo Cow Hunt. Should be a bigger blast than usual.

Milestone trip for me as well my 20th long one.