Soda Pop

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
So I just put up my new sport fishing calendar up in my office.... Thank Bill Roecker ....End of another year..... I miss Bill doing the reports at the dock when we arrived back from a trip. I sure hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. Soon I will be back on the water fishing with friends. Enjoy the New Year.

Soda Pop

Reactions: Workplacesafety
Upvote 0

vegasandre

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 20, 2010
San Diego
Name
Andre
Boat
Any Boat that I can go on
Happy New Year Soda Pop and to all the people that frequent this board!

Hoping everyone has a great year ahead filled with amazing fishing experiences and tales

Upvote 0

$norkle

May 6, 2008
Corvallis,OR
Name
Bruce
Boat
In my dreams!
LOL I don't work.... LOL my home office.... or should I say my fishing office... LOL

The way it should be. Right back at ya Soda. Hope you start off a great new year with a fantastic trip (on the 9th, right?). And while I'm at it, best wishes for a fantastic next year to all the BD'ers that I know and fish with.

Upvote 0

fishdoggary

I do what I want Bitch!
Aug 23, 2007
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Gary
Boat
Intrepid
Happy New Year Soda Pop See you next Friday!!!

Upvote 0

Soda Pop

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
The way it should be. Right back at ya Soda. Hope you start off a great new year with a fantastic trip (on the 9th, right?). And while I'm at it, best wishes for a fantastic next year to all the BD'ers that I know and fish with.
Yes Bruce we leave on the 9th. Some day you must go with us Bruce.... its all the jokers at our best ..... Having a blast on the water.... LOL

Upvote 0