Happy Birthday Maggie (Nunya)

Fishbones

Your wife thinks about ME
Nov 7, 2005
Chula Vista
Name
Rich
Boat
One Off 28' Custom Built Skipjack (SOUTHWESTERN) & 18' Sylvan (Short Runs)
Try and enjoy your special day.

Upvote 0

MikeeDaGuy

Fishin FIN-Attict
May 21, 2006
Frazier Park
Name
Mikee
Boat
12' Klamath Aluminium, 14' Valco
Happy B-Day Maggie!! Hope you are enjoying it!!!

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Happy Birthday...where is the report?....

Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Thank you all!

I had a great start to the weekend! Went out to dinner and for margaritas last night to the Pacific Coast Grill. Love that place! Then met Ali, Jason and Ken this morning at 5 am to fish Jihad-style on the Tuna Jihad! We got limits for the 4 of us on Yellowfin Tuna. That was my first time catching them! We had some fantastic boils and were reeling them in one after the other. What a blast!

Another first for me was catching my first dorado! The water was incredibly clear and it was so cool to watch the fish as we reeled them in.

We hit a couple of paddies that had a great yellowtail bite going on as well. They were of the smaller size but were fun to catch.

My favorite part of the day was seeing and catching the dorado. What a beautiful fish! Loved seeing it jump and dive in the water and then bring it in. Many thanks to Ali and Jason for inviting me along and putting me on fish. The day couldn't have been more perfect!

tuna.jpg

tuna2.jpg

Reactions: ConSeaMate
Upvote 0

Slater

cuss on Monday,pray on Sunday,dream about one day
Jun 1, 2006
Lakeside
Name
Rob
Boat
sold! / cattle boat
Very cool Maggie, awesome feeling to catch your first drag ripping tuna, let alone limits!
A feeling of excitement that never gets old....
Happy Birthday for sure!

Upvote 0

smokinwater

"Fire's Out!"
Apr 27, 2011
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
won't b mine
Glad you had a great one today. My wish for your B-day is continuing peace of mind and peace of heart. Best for you and your family!

Upvote 0