Happy 3rd of July

Dec 5, 2009
Kaneohe, HI
Name
Don
Boat
Hana Bata Days-26 Yellow Fin
Decided to go a day early to avoid the crowd. Heard fish were scattered so had to run them over. So got to the ramp around 4, saw Wailele Jam getting ready. Talked to him and decided to head straight out and look around. Set lines about 545 and a few minutes later had 3 Mahi in the boat. Good start. Worked my way in a little a saw Wailele Jam working a pile. Decided to slide down and look some more. Run past a small net get 2 Ono. Keep going but not too much happening. We decided to look outside. Still not looking good but grab another Ono in the blind, then an Aku. By now close to one of the cans when we get a call Ahi starting to bite back up on top. Swing by the can but 5 other boats there so just pass and start climbing up when. The port rigger comes down. Jordon goes down to start clearing lines when the starboard rigger slams down and reel plays our favorite song. Finish clearing lines and each jump on a pole. Little while later the first one comes up nice and easy, set gaff and in boat. Jordon finished up the second one and we bring on board. Clean up ice down and head to the barn. A great day for the 2 of us. Wishing everyone a great 4th and stay safe. See you out there.
IMG950445.jpg
IMG950445.jpg

shbite

kailua lures
Apr 8, 2009
kailua hi
Name
steve
Boat
19 glass pro
We went kanephe same day went to far down and not far enough up I guess. Only 5 large aku for us. Good going guys

ACran1

Sep 4, 2017
Kaneohe
Name
Alex
Boat
23' AquaSport
You're killing me! Good going. Hoping to be back out there in two weeks. Leave a few for me ;)

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Don,
Once again you are making Jordon's summer memorable; nice steady action up on your side. And the best part about it, its not over.

Cheers
Pat

Reactions: Puravida16
Dec 5, 2009
Kaneohe, HI
Name
Don
Boat
Hana Bata Days-26 Yellow Fin
Don,
Once again you are making Jordon's summer memorable; nice steady action up on your side. And the best part about it, its not over.

Cheers
Pat
Yes been getting lucky and making Jordon work hard. Been wanting to take a trip out your side

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Yes been getting lucky and making Jordon work hard. Been wanting to take a trip out your side
Me too, between the outage and a mainland trip only been out once in the last 4+ weeks. Which pathetic. All part of the deal.

Cheers
Pat