Happy Daze

Grady Prick
May 17, 2011
Port Orchard Wa.
Name
Dave Johnson
Boat
24ft Grady White/16ft Moocher
Ok Ladies and Gentleman here are the proposed Halibut dates for 2020. They are not final until PFMC approves them at the Nov mtg, I will be in Cali for the meeting and will post it up when it is final. Also if you would like to help me in getting the annual limit raised or deleted to no annual limit please let WDFW know how you feel. I have been trying to get it raised to a 6 fish annual limit. Please email Heather Hall at, [email protected].
Thank You HD

Attachments

Last edited:

Emzbuddy

I miss sports
Mar 13, 2008
Bothell, WA
Name
Doug
Boat
Defiance 250 (Doris Ann), Wellcraft 26 (Doug Out, Whaler 16 SL (Bull Pen) Livingston 8 (Short Stop)
e-mail sent. Thanks Dave. u da man.

I appreciate the opportunities given, and will likely adjust my halibut fishing to the month of June. Having MA 5 open on Fridays on weekends when North Coast is open Thurs & Sat is HUGE!
Awesome work!
Emz

Reactions: WaveDancer

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
May 9, 2010
North of Kali!
Name
Dave
Boat
4 and counting!
Email sent!

Ducker!

TimeZoned

24’ Hewes Alaskan
Apr 27, 2013
Port Orchard
Name
Jeff
Boat
24’ Hewes Alaskan
Thanks a bunch Dave for all of your hard work. What about deep water ling? Will that be open for all of May again as well

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
Yeah right. When have we ever had an increase.

Happy Daze

Grady Prick
May 17, 2011
Port Orchard Wa.
Name
Dave Johnson
Boat
24ft Grady White/16ft Moocher
Yeah right. When have we ever had an increase.
Vance we get an increase every year for salmon in area 2. Thanks for the confidence and support I have to try, it wont happen in 2020 but with enough support we can get it in 2021. It took us 4 years to get April back in area 6. Cheers HD

Last edited:

LeeMajors

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 20, 2014
Washington
Name
Lee
Boat
40' Tiara 35 Open
An increase to 6 would mean a shorter season, which is less beneficial to those of us that can't just drop everything to fish whenever we want.

Cwillis

Sometimes you're top boat...sometimes you're not.
Jul 15, 2009
Woodinville, WA
Name
Casey
Boat
23 Pacific
Vance we get an increase every year for salmon in area 2. Thanks for the confidence and support I have to try, it wont happen in 2020 but with enough support we can get it in 2021. It took us 4 years to get April back in area 6. Cheers HD
appreciate your work!

Reactions: liltrouble

WaveDancer

Fishing The Pacific Ocean & Puget Sound Since 1969
Aug 26, 2008
Kitsap/Westport, WA
Name
Ken
Boat
Prowling for a Cat
E-mail sent!

A big thanks to Dave and Co. for all the hard things you do working your tails off to get us a better share because all of this starts at the Federal level and as anyone that has ever had to deal with governmental BS knows, it's like banging your head into a wall a lot of the time.

:appl::appl::appl:

WD

Last edited:
Reactions: liltrouble