No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
The gun survey that is heading Bloody Decks is written to be extremely bias towards gun rights. As a gun owner I support and opposed to many of the questions in the survey as to how they are written. The most important question is not ask: should high capacity weapons like AR15`s and similar be banned? It is my opinion that they should be. Other than that, my gun rights should be absolute.
My 2 cents

kindafishy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
The gun survey that is heading Bloody Decks is written to be extremely bias towards gun rights. As a gun owner I support and opposed to many of the questions in the survey as to how they are written. The most important question is not ask: should high capacity weapons like AR15`s and similar be banned? It is my opinion that they should be. Other than that, my gun rights should be absolute.
My 2 cents
not sure what survey your referring too, and your wrong. because essentially what your asking for is a ban on all semi auto's with detachable magazines. and your also wrong to assume it will stop anything.

the numbers tell a much different story.......see above. almost twice as many people where killed by "hands, fists, feet, etc." than the "ar 15 and other rifles".
heck, nearly 3 times more deaths occurred from edged weapons, "knives, cutting tools" than "ar 15's or rifles"

Last edited:

MYNomad

Heading South
Dec 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
Name
Rick
Boat
Yes
The most important question is not ask: should high capacity weapons like AR15`s and similar be banned? It is my opinion that they should be. Other than that, my gun rights should be absolute.
My 2 cents
Respectfully, you need to get educated and think this through before you conclude that Second Amendment restrictions are a good idea.

SouthBayKiller

Mar 27, 2003
Long Beach, CA
Name
Robert
Boat
none
Lou, just a heads up the survey you are asking about is an advertisement that is targeted to you specifically, we aren’t all seeing the same adds. Something likely in your previous searches or clicks is driving an algorithm to put adds up that are specifically designed to get a reaction from you.

The point of the advertising might be to sell a product, but without seeing it, it might also be designed to trigger you to do something or think something. In this day and age it’s likely a political add with no product other than to sow division.

TEAMFISH

JUST ADD WATER
Aug 17, 2006
TORRANCE
Name
DAVE
Boat
25' Skipjack Fisherman
Really????

Paulo Grandez

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 28, 2014
Name
Paulo
Boat
N/A
Lou, just a heads up the survey you are asking about is an advertisement that is targeted to you specifically, we aren’t all seeing the same adds. Something likely in your previous searches or clicks is driving an algorithm to put adds up that are specifically designed to get a reaction from you.

The point of the advertising might be to sell a product, but without seeing it, it might also be designed to trigger you to do something or think something. In this day and age it’s likely a political add with no product other than to sow division.
Algorithms algorithms algorithms!!!!

A lot of people don't understand algorithms or the concept of an algorithm and that's why Fox takes advantage of their fan base. The left too.

MYNomad

Heading South
Dec 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
Name
Rick
Boat
Yes
Drunk Drivers Kill more people ,
then anything else,
they should worry more about that.
get one Dui and lose your License for Life.
Totally agreed.
Off point, but let me add, in the case of mass shootings that are stopped by either an armed civilian or police, the average duration in the case of police intervention is about 15 minutes. But, when an armed citizen intervenes, it is less than 3 minutes. And, during the time it takes for police to intervene, 5 times as many people get killed. Meaning, if you find yourself in a mass shooting situation, you better hope there is an armed citizen around, even if you yourself are not armed. And, by the way, it cannot be a coincidence that most of these mass shootings take place in gun free zones, or that the highest gun violence rates are in the cities with the most stringent anti-gun laws. Thinking this stuff through requires rational thought. That's way the libs wait for a mass shooting so they can appeal to everyone's emotions.

Last edited:

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
I am not criticizing anyone's opinions. I can discuss issures with people whom have different opinions without getting crazy. Afterall, if we all were of the same thought it would be a boring world.

Reactions: BobbyAgate

Deepsea Warrant

No Status Required
May 5, 2018
Panama City Beach via Imperial Beach
Name
Ray
Boat
None
My 2 cents
Give up one kind of firearm and you will give up ALL firearms. That is the end goal.

My 2 cents.

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
Yes I agree. As we all know politicians have a way of passing laws that have unintended consequences. Just because I am philosophically in favor of banning atomatic weapons I realistically can not see how they would or could write legislation to achieve that specific purpose without impeding upon our right to own all other types of guns.

TEAMFISH

JUST ADD WATER
Aug 17, 2006
TORRANCE
Name
DAVE
Boat
25' Skipjack Fisherman
What do you define as an "automatic" weapon??

stella marina

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 21, 2011
santa cruz
Name
Andrew
Boat
Parker 2320, 16 Klamath cc, 10 ft Livingston "bass slayer"
Yes I agree. As we all know politicians have a way of passing laws that have unintended consequences. Just because I am philosophically in favor of banning atomatic weapons I realistically can not see how they would or could write legislation to achieve that specific purpose without impeding upon our right to own all other types of guns.

AR 15 s are not all automatic weapons. They are semi autos too. Just like most waterfowl shotguns, where do you draw the line...don't ban the gun, ban the individual with mental health issues.
There are way more children killed by distracted drivers with cell phones being used improperly than guns. With your reasoning we should ban cell phones too, because it will "save a life"

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
ALL firearms are illegal in Mexico... how is that working out?
Actually pretty good.Please don't assume that i think we should ban firearms here in the states.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Any gun can be called an assault weapon.

Reactions: marlyn

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Actually pretty good.Please don't assume that i think we should ban firearms here in the states.
I know A bunch Of Mexican Guy's
that have places
in Mex, and they say if you don't have A gun
hidden some place in the House ,
to protect your home down their,
the Banditos will rob you blind.

Last edited:
Reactions: momaguro and wils