Amadeus

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 17, 2011
San Diego/CA/US
Name
Wai Jung
Boat
Seahawk II
If you were looking at a glass holding water to 50% of its capacity, is it "half empty" or "half full" to you? If that was the view from work then things can be a lot worse...like 100+ °F and looking at blowing sand and tumbleweeds.

Lemonade from lemons...

Reactions: fly liner

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
If you were looking at a glass holding water to 50% of its capacity, is it "half empty" or "half full" to you? If that was the view from work then things can be a lot worse...like 100+ °F and looking at blowing sand and tumbleweeds.

Lemonade from lemons...
I think you need to go back to bed for a while. You woke up with your cranky pants on...

Let em eat 74

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 12, 2016
Irvine
Name
Kevin
Boat
Whichever1is leaving
I will be the first to tell you I LOVE my job. I build incredible houses in some of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. Just seeing that ocean on a flat calm day and 80 degrees makes me eager to get out there and chase them is all I'm saying. Happy Friday to all you out there.

Reactions: SouthBayKiller

Amadeus

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 17, 2011
San Diego/CA/US
Name
Wai Jung
Boat
Seahawk II
I think you need to go back to bed for a while. You woke up with your cranky pants on...
:rofl:

Before 7 AM...it's a cranky, full suit of armor. You youngers dunna a good thing when you gots it. Back in the day, we walked 20 miles uphill, both ways to get to school, barefoot in the snow...and we liked it!!!

And BTW, get off my lawn!!!

fly liner

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 10, 2009
hemet ca USA
Name
Josh
Boat
18.5 wahoo/21' crystaliner /15' prowler
I here that, I'm on camp Pendelton rite now and could literally throw a rock and hit water. But at least its Friday and I know that since I have a job I can be on the water tomorrow.

P.S. I would take a picture also but the military frowns on people taking pictures on base

Let em eat 74

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 12, 2016
Irvine
Name
Kevin
Boat
Whichever1is leaving
They eat the jig better than a rock, but I am sure they frown on that as well. Lol. Thank you for your service Josh.

mindbent

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 26, 2015
I.E.
Name
Jon
Boat
one that floats

Lemonade from lemons...
I don't see the glass half full or empty, I see to much glass.

At least you can see the water. I'm stuck in the IE.

Sent from my VS987 using BDOutdoors mobile app powered by Tapatalk

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
I was working on coranado island all summer with a view of the coronados and San Diego bay.Something about the ocean...I know you "know" that feeling.

Let em eat 74

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 12, 2016
Irvine
Name
Kevin
Boat
Whichever1is leaving
I know it too well. There were times I could see breezers or breaking fish from up here and it would have me practically foaming at the mouth.