Let em eat 74

Jul 12, 2016
Anaheim Hills
Name
Kevin
Boat
Whichever1is leaving
image.jpeg
Looking out there today while I'm stuck here at work. Wish I was doing a little prospecting.

Upvote 0

Amadeus

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Mar 17, 2011
    San Diego/CA/US
    Name
    Wai Jung
    Boat
    Seahawk II
    If you were looking at a glass holding water to 50% of its capacity, is it "half empty" or "half full" to you? If that was the view from work then things can be a lot worse...like 100+ °F and looking at blowing sand and tumbleweeds.

Lemonade from lemons...

Reactions: fly liner
    Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    If you were looking at a glass holding water to 50% of its capacity, is it "half empty" or "half full" to you? If that was the view from work then things can be a lot worse...like 100+ °F and looking at blowing sand and tumbleweeds.

Lemonade from lemons...
    I think you need to go back to bed for a while. You woke up with your cranky pants on...

Upvote 0

Let em eat 74

Jul 12, 2016
    Anaheim Hills
    Name
    Kevin
    Boat
    Whichever1is leaving
    I will be the first to tell you I LOVE my job. I build incredible houses in some of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. Just seeing that ocean on a flat calm day and 80 degrees makes me eager to get out there and chase them is all I'm saying. Happy Friday to all you out there.

Reactions: SouthBayKiller
    Upvote 0

Amadeus

• Mar 17, 2011
    San Diego/CA/US
    Name
    Wai Jung
    Boat
    Seahawk II
    I think you need to go back to bed for a while. You woke up with your cranky pants on...

:rofl:

Before 7 AM...it's a cranky, full suit of armor. You youngers dunna a good thing when you gots it. Back in the day, we walked 20 miles uphill, both ways to get to school, barefoot in the snow...and we liked it!!!

And BTW, get off my lawn!!!

Upvote 0

fly liner

Apr 10, 2009
    hemet ca USA
    Name
    Josh
    Boat
    21' crystaliner /15' prowler
    I here that, I'm on camp Pendelton rite now and could literally throw a rock and hit water. But at least its Friday and I know that since I have a job I can be on the water tomorrow.

P.S. I would take a picture also but the military frowns on people taking pictures on base

Upvote 0

mindbent

Feb 26, 2015
    I.E.
    Name
    Jon
    Boat
    one that floats

Lemonade from lemons...
    I don't see the glass half full or empty, I see to much glass.

At least you can see the water. I'm stuck in the IE.

Sent from my VS987 using BDOutdoors mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
    May 4, 2004
    santee ca.
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
    I was working on coranado island all summer with a view of the coronados and San Diego bay.Something about the ocean...I know you "know" that feeling.

Upvote 0

Let em eat 74

Jul 12, 2016
    Anaheim Hills
    Name
    Kevin
    Boat
    Whichever1is leaving
    I know it too well. There were times I could see breezers or breaking fish from up here and it would have me practically foaming at the mouth.

Upvote 0