sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Where do you buy them? I've seen them at guys shops. But nobody remembers where they got them.
Fucking stoners.
Any ideas?

Last edited:

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" SOLD / PlainJaneRods
mud hole has pro wrap color charts
get one of their free catalogs... should be a color chart in the catolog

Last edited:

Da Mad Anglah

Old fut who still misses home on da islands
Oct 21, 2020
Idaho (and sometimes Honolulu)
Name
Chris
Boat
'93 18' Weldcraft "Rod Rage"
That's a bit high for price, but not horrible. If you're a business, you have to look at it as a business "tool". Much like the books and color decks I have to buy almost yearly as a sign/graphics shop (because more colors are added and some colors are removed) , I spend 15-30 bucks a pop for each brand of vinyl that I use.

Try checking Ebay every now and then, I'm sure one will pop up on there for 5 or 10 bucks, although it may be an older one that doesn't have all the latest colors.

Now, if I could get a color deck that cheap for Pantone spot colors, I'd be freakin' stoked!

Z8chry9

Zach-ary
Jan 29, 2018
Long beach
Name
Zach
Boat
Nah dude
Yeah wrappers get high on there finish fumes, no wonder they don't remember.
I use the prowrap chart that's provided on mudhole, but it's seriously inaccurate, half the time the colors I order are a shade off from the picture, sometimes it's way off. I ordered a color called sky blue twice to make sure I just didn't musorder. It's suppose to be this vibrant light blue, and when I got it it was a faded denim looking color.

Reactions: kbray001

cmepen

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 16, 2009
Chula Vista
Name
Einar Lohner
Boat
Cabo Marine 226
Different color lots look very different.
Gudebrod 245 can look just like 246 and vise versa. Best is to buy in person so you know what you are getting. Add finish and sun and you never know what you will end up with.

Reactions: Mtnfshr and gecsr1

seacrest

May 13, 2009
Northern CA
Name
Ron
Boat
1975 Chris Craft Sport Fisherman, Seacrest
Different color lots look very different.
Gudebrod 245 can look just like 246 and vise versa. Best is to buy in person so you know what you are getting. Add finish and sun and you never know what you will end up with.
That's for sure built a Rod with Guberod Burnt Orange and after I finished build it was red not burnt orange.

Reactions: cmepen