mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
19"Gregor
It won't open till they open Ensanada . Not going to happen this year .

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
Mexico haven't issued permits for so long they just might not open it at all. We are slowly being squeezed out of fishing Mexican waters

BeastyWill619

Jul 8, 2017
San Diego
Name
Will Jackson
Boat
Lorianne
It won't open till they open Ensanada . Not going to happen this year .
Ensenada is open. I drove down from San Diego. I was just fishing in San Quintin last week and drove back through our border with no problems with US Customs operating business as usual. Everything is open and business as usual. And that “non-essential” travel ban is all BS. I was just in Tijuana too (by foot) over the weekend and crossed back.

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
Apr 5, 2020
Greensboro North Carolina
Name
Ted Allegranza
Boat
None
I just heard that chark dives at Guadalupe Island is very possible to opening up which mean fishing will open up for us at the island... got this info from fisherman’s landing yesterday evening...

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
Apr 5, 2020
Name
Ted Allegranza
Boat
None
Ensenada is open. I drove down from San Diego. I was just fishing in San Quintin last week and drove back through our border with no problems with US Customs operating business as usual. Everything is open and business as usual. And that “non-essential” travel ban is all BS. I was just in Tijuana too (by foot) over the weekend and crossed back.
The Ensenada port is open? Well I hope so cause fisherman landing stays in direct contact with the harbor master at Ensenada...

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
19"Gregor
Guess I should have been clear .They need to open the port .

blowncar

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2013
Ocean Shores Washington/Mexico waters
Name
james
Boat
52' Hatteras C Lobos Del Mar
I'm in Cruiseport marina, Ensenada. We have been able to fish for quite awhile now and several trailer boats are going out of our marina daily. Also charter boats like Gamefisher are running and pulling in Dorado.

Ensenada is NOT 100% open, bars, movie theaters are closed and few other limitations are still in place.

Looking out my window I see 2 huge Guadalupe shark/dive boats and a 80ft'r ready to go. They have been here waiting for a green light for the past 6 weeks. No word yet though.

Reactions: Cubeye

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
Apr 5, 2020
Name
Ted Allegranza
Boat
None
I'm in Cruiseport marina, Ensenada. We have been able to fish for quite awhile now and several trailer boats are going out of our marina daily. Also charter boats like Gamefisher are running and pulling in Dorado.

Ensenada is NOT 100% open, bars, movie theaters are closed and few other limitations are still in place.

Looking out my window I see 2 huge Guadalupe shark/dive boats and a 80ft'r ready to go. They have been here waiting for a green light for the past 6 weeks. No word yet though.
Please let us know ASAP if the port allows the shark dive boats are allowed to go to Guadalupe... thanks

finfan

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 2, 2005
San Diego
Name
STEVEN
Boat
32' Blackfin FB
Is the port closed? Can we bring our boat down to the Coral (by water) ?