caballo del mar

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 4, 2004
San Diego,CA
Name
Doug
Boat
32' Amato cabin
Why wouldn’t they go there? They have the permits. Unless the fishing better down below or someone doesn’t have a passport.

Upvote 0
Aug 12, 2006
Walnut Creek, CA. Displaced San Diegan
Name
Gerry
Boat
Any party boat thats going out that day.
That will be a bit different than San Pablo resv!

Hahahahahaha, yes it will be rancanfish! I'm just bummed my son wont be there with me. He is so into sharks right now. I haven't told him we are going to one of the shark capitals of the world. I'm hoping to surprise him with some cool great white shark underwater footage. Have the gopro ready to go. Probably the only person on the boat that hopes the great whites show up.

Gerry

Upvote 0

Tom Honaker

Sep 27, 2015
Hotchkiss Colorado
Name
Tom Honaker
Boat
Royal Star
Why wouldn’t they go there? They have the permits. Unless the fishing better down below or someone doesn’t have a passport.
Someone doesn’t have a passport, there not going fishing on a trip long enough to fish Guadalupe. I doubt any captain would stay in U.S. waters on a trip of at least 5 days.

Upvote 0

caballo del mar

May 4, 2004
San Diego,CA
Name
Doug
Boat
32' Amato cabin
Someone doesn’t have a passport, there not going fishing on a trip long enough to fish Guadalupe. I doubt any captain would stay in U.S. waters on a trip of at least 5 days.
I understand, I was just at the Lupe last week. I have been on 5 day trips in US waters. I prefer Mexican waters.

Upvote 0

JohnnieB

SelFishAddiction
May 16, 2016
HereandThere
Name
JB
Boat
Unknown limits
I'm not 100% with ya on that one, the last 5 day I was on, we were supposed to go to the Lupe but the fishing report was not red hot and what was hooked were given up to the sharks, we decided to opt out of the Lupe and it turned out to be the right choice, for us anyway, we ended up with a boatload of jumbo's and didn't have to spend the extra time and money.

Upvote 0

greatbasin

Jun 22, 2007
Idaho
Name
Greg
Boat
Knot Yet
Jen says the Shogun is there on there first visit and having a good trip. Good luck and post when you return.

Upvote 0