Gruesome Newsom at it again...

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
One thing that truly sucks is places are making the masks mandatory outside...
Even if alone and near no one...this is complete bullshit and is a huge overreach to give no one an excuse to not do it...If everyone followed the near someone or inside mandate I don't believe they would go this far...now we all have to deal with it anytime we leave our home ...walking my dogs or fishing the beach alone and a mask is required...thanks asswipes...

yakdout

Professional
Jun 26, 2014
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
s and hoes
You dodged my question. I am all for you having a choice. The main problem is your choice affects everybody else. Now answer my question WHY are you against wearing them? My choice is a cop out. Whats your reason?
Because I don’t want my 7 month old boy growing up with me having to put some piece of shit rag on my face and have him think that is normal society for everyone to walk around with a towel on their face. It’s fucking ridiculous.

So again since you keep backing out of answering my question, I ask again, for the third time. Why do you believe in my body my choice for abortion but not for mask? Does abortion not affect others? Because I could have sworn that’s a human being in there that 100% guarantee you are killing. Do you think when I walk into a grocery store without a mask there is 100% chance I will kill an elderly person? If so you are out of your mind. If that individual has preconditions, they should be careful day in and day out. PRE-Covid. If they are that susceptible to dying.

kindafishy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
Is one of your rights making other people sick with a virus that may kill them?

Living in a society comes with responsibility whether you chose to accept that or not. In this great country everyone has a right not to chose to be responsible. I'm fine with you doing whatever you feel comfortable with. Come around me without a mask and I will exercise my right to say your a dick for doing so and to stay the hell away.
do you enjoy adult beverages? you know a average of 88,000 alcohol related deaths occur every year in the US. every year! and since your such a humanitarian, and theres nothing in the constitution about rights to alcohol, certainly you'd support prohibition, and call anyone that disagrees with you a dick. remember, thats 88,000 per year, every year. i can't wait to your response, whether going to be a (in your own words) dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: yakdout

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Right.....so one life doesn’t matter but the other does? Makes sense
Oh so its not your body, your choice. Then wear a fucking mask and be consistent. Oh I forget your fragile ego says you do not look good in one.

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
for the mask believers...if you are wearing yours...you are protected, correct?
Only partially. Hence the distancing and even then not 100%. I will answer the question you posted before. I have several masks. I wash the one i wore that day when I get home. I have to wear them for work whether I want to or not as I go in and out of 4 or 5 different homes each day and it is a courtesy to my clients. I know courtesy is something most conservatives lack, but they should try it some time.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Only partially. Hence the distancing and even then not 100%. I will answer the question you posted before. I have several masks. I wash the one i wore that day when I get home. I have to wear them for work whether I want to or not as I go in and out of 4 or 5 different homes each day and it is a courtesy to my clients. I know courtesy is something most conservatives lack, but they should try it some time.

well...I suggest you continue wearing your security blanket

I had a guy come out to my place to install something yesterday..he had on a mask...I asked him if he wanted me to wear one too...he said no...I said you dont need to wear one either...he ripped it right off

Reactions: fishnfool909

yakdout

Professional
Jun 26, 2014
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
s and hoes
but what if your client is a conservative and he’s thinking your a dumbass the whole time for wearing a mask. If he told you, you could take it off and it were just the two of you there, would you?

I’m done arguing with the sheep. Keep bowing to your government, and believing everything they say. Have a nice life living in fear.

yakdout

Professional
Jun 26, 2014
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
s and hoes

I had a guy come out to my place to install something yesterday..he had on a mask...I asked him if he wanted me to wear one too...he said no...I said you dont need to wear one either...he ripped it right off
makaira would probably keep his on so he doesn’t give himself Covid. Probably one who wears it on the highway driving by himself

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft

And so probably would I. Your house, your rules. Out in public is a little different. I am also not saying to wear the thing in a car or outside when no one is around. Just s little courtesy to others.

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
but what if your client is a conservative and he’s thinking your a dumbass the whole time for wearing a mask. If he told you, you could take it off and it were just the two of you there, would you?

I’m done arguing with the sheep. Keep bowing to your government, and believing everything they say. Have a nice life living in fear.
Yes

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None

Isn't our administration who are now telling everyone to wear masks conservative?

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
And so probably would I. Your house, your rules. Out in public is a little different. I am also not saying to wear the thing in a car or outside when no one is around. Just s little courtesy to others.
oh no...dont cop out...I did NOT tell him to take it off...I said he could if he wanted...and boy was he happy to take off his face diaper

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
I thought it was silly in a car but then I thought if u drive others around especially the elderly not spraying the entire inside of your car is probably smart..

Efishnsea

Teaching kids how to fish
Aug 2, 2007
Covina, Ca
Name
Ed Efishnsea
Boat
21' Boston Whaler Outrage, + Kayaks--looking for 205 Conquest
Gramps aint wearing any face diapers

I see YOU avoided this question...

serious question...how often do you change your face diaper ?
As often as I should to save Gramps. I dont care what it looks like if I can save Gramps cuz he fought in WW2 for me...

Reactions: carterantebi

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
oh no...dont cop out...I did NOT tell him to take it off...I said he could if he wanted...and boy was he happy to take off his face diaper
I am not worried about most of my clients. They have been pretty careful. I am the one going into 20 to 25 houses and businesses a week. I am the one more likely to catch it and give it to them. So if they are not worried about me, I am not too worried about not wearing it. I hate the things, but they minimally inconvenient and can save someones life. Go look at Brazil right now. Thats what ignoring doctors recommendations does.