Gruesome Newsom at it again...

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
If the trump team could prove as u all say that masks do nothing that would be incredible politically for him and probably be enough to keep him in office ...
Why are they doing the opposite?
Both sides are pushing for masks now ....shouldn't one side be trying to get on what some of u guys call the right side of this issue and prove it for a political edge?
If the masks cut the chances of spreading even only 10% doesnt that alone throw the no mask is necessary theory out the window...?

Last edited:

4bruce

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 13, 2011
la
Name
Lee
Boat
goldfish
and sufficate...
In Asian 99 .9% people put on th mask when they go out in the public. No one complained suffocate. China 1.4 billion people less than 100000 case. Vietnam 98 millions just over 300 cases. No dead. Do you know why stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: esgeo and wils

yakdout

Professional
Jun 26, 2014
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
s and hoes
In Asian 99 .9% people put on th mask when they go out in the public. No one complained suffocate. China 1.4 billion people less than 100000 case. Vietnam 98 millions just over 300 cases. No dead. Do you know why stupid.
You’re forgetting one thing, China is a communist country. This is fucking America!

Also pretty ironic that you’re giving props to China, the place the virus came from.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
ha ha ha... you believe the china numbers?

I have a test for you to take

guillibility test.png

HBtunatime

Popper Man
May 31, 2019
HB
Name
Collin
Boat
12' Cobra Navigator XF; whatever else floats
You're a fool if you believe what a communist country tells you

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
Yes i do know why,they are lying.

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Obviously the fucken masks don’t work too well, because if they had faith that they do work, our country wouldn’t be fucken shut down.
The masks work just fine when worn. Half the country refuses to wear them snd then says "see they don't work". Thats some real intelligence there.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
hey if it makes you feel better...keep wearing your face diapers...

Reactions: yakdout

yakdout

Professional
Jun 26, 2014
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
s and hoes
The masks work just fine when worn. Half the country refuses to wear them snd then says "see they don't work". Thats some real intelligence there.
Ok so your governor told you to wear a mask because they work. And you blindly follow orders. So let me ask you this: if the masks work so well, like you say with no facts, and stores are requiring to enter, why the fuck are we 6 feet apart in line? You have more facts for this? Or just more opinions?

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
I am all for masks, but using those countries to support your argument is not too bright. Yes 99.9% where masks. The government also pretty takes anyone who catches it and loc
Ok so your governor told you to wear a mask because they work. And you blindly follow orders. So let me ask you this: if the masks work so well, like you say with no facts, and stores are requiring to enter, why the fuck are we 6 feet apart in line? You have more facts for this? Or just more opinions?
Sure, neither is 100%. So both are better than just one. Very simple logic. No Doctors have said masks are 100%. 6 feet is better than 2 feet, but is a bit of an arbitrary number. The last study I saw said a sneeze can spread somewhere between 12 and 18 feet. You are having a hissy fit over 6 feet. Imagine if they said you needed to stay 12 feet apart. I am not listening the governor, I am listening to doctors. I agree with the masks, distancing and spacing at restaurants. I do not agree with closing everything and stay at home orders. Do some simple things to reduce the spread and let nature take its course after that.

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Maybe you can answer a question for me. What is so offensive about a mask and distancing?

Reactions: carterantebi

4bruce

Dec 13, 2011
la
Name
Lee
Boat
goldfish
You're a fool if you believe what a communist country tells you
Go to Vietnam find out By your self. I have more than 50 friends and family in Vietnam. Everything back to normal.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
I believe in Vietnam. I have a lot of friends and family in Vietnam. My brother just come back from Vietnam last week. All business open school open pussy open too.
YOU avoided mentioning the china numbers...instead you deflect to the vietnam numbers which I did NOT mention

try the test once more

guillibility test.png

Reactions: fishnfool909