the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
When enough people become immune to an infection (herd immunity), the transmission chain is broken, and the outbreak comes to an end.
Yep. Simple and true.. We have a lot more people to go before we work through that process. Could be years. My guess is a vaccine will come before that.

The fact is deaths occur when there is a spike in the virus and not enough room to properly handle severe cases in hospitals. I am not inconvenienced wearing a mask to protect others as a participant is this great country.

There's many accounts of young people without symptoms infecting an older relative and them dying. Not a problem for me as my folks both passed away within the last two years.

Please consider slowing the spread so we can go back to the good old days without too many casualties;, both financially and physically.

Back to 16 . . .

joe pimentel

Me Hung Low
Dec 27, 2010
pismo beach, ca. U.S.A.
Name
Joe P.
Boat
The Pacific Mistress
:Smoke_Emoticon: Yo it's no joke I don't have in my lungs but I did test Positive. Man down since the first of July. It's been like a bad flu. 100 degree temp 🤒with a splitting head ache:imdumb: for a solid 10 mother fucking days. No clue were I picked it up at :shake:. You want to be a punk and not were a mask I hope you catch it and get a taste of that :shithappens:

skrilla

allirks
May 26, 2006
San Diego
Name
Len
Boat
plastic fantastic
:Smoke_Emoticon: Yo it's no joke I don't have in my lungs but I did test Positive. Man down since the first of July. It's been like a bad flu. 100 degree temp 🤒with a splitting head ache:imdumb: for a solid 10 mother fucking days. No clue were I picked it up at :shake:. You want to be a punk and not were a mask I hope you catch it and get a taste of that :shithappens:
I was knocked down for 3 months... Dec-Feb 103 fever headache body fatigue. No bitching. Just focused on recovery. Was it chinavirus? Who knows, symptoms were there other than needing a fucking tube but it wasn't a pandemic yet so I passed it off as a bad flu season ( yes I had a flu shot ). Worst fever and longest duration by far. (Previous record was 6 weeks of hell).

But unlike you I hope you heal up quick and not have to deal with :shithappens: any longer than you have to.

joe pimentel

Me Hung Low
Dec 27, 2010
pismo beach, ca. U.S.A.
Name
Joe P.
Boat
The Pacific Mistress
Had all the symptoms :_diarrhea_:as noted on google for sure. May have got it in Newport fishing the Freelance out of Davey's Locker. No taste or smell, no appetite, sore joints, smoked weed all the way threw it :smoking33:
Need to go three days with no fever to exit self Quarantine. They say some strains are better to keep down the inflammation in the lungs. Research that fellas :gaygroup: can't wait to come out and play!! I am going 🎣
Good luck to you and your family my brothers and sisters:boobies: stay clean wear your mask and be safe. I hope I can help donate Plasma no doubt.

joe pimentel

Me Hung Low
Dec 27, 2010
pismo beach, ca. U.S.A.
Name
Joe P.
Boat
The Pacific Mistress
:smoking33:The world is Fucked ether way weather it's dust a vapor or a booger hanging off your upper lip. Now this guy wants to release 8000 dirt bag prisoners what the fuck let them catch it. I am a prisoner in my own home do to CHINA Virus.
Fuck :Backstab_emoticon: China 🖕🖕 The world as we new it is OVER !! :_smack_:

Phat Boat

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 18, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jon
Boat
Grady White Marlin 300
Newsome just send us back to stage 1. Sport boats were stage 2. Gonna be interesting to see what happens, may want to jump on one asap!

Reactions: marlyn

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
ya do not need to be left or right to have aggrieved entitlement issues bra.
Thanks but i'm well aware of that.Tell it to the guy i quoted that thinks it is a partisan only issue.That was kind of the point i was trying to make.

Reactions: Raid

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
Bad comparison.And if it means anything,i have two flaming liberal friends that don't want to wear masks.It's not just Trump supporters.
I don't want to wear the mask either but out of respect to high risk individuals I wear it when required. Been on a few sporties and they haven't been too strict so I'm thankful for that.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
where is the "science" behind this nonsense ?

they keep saying..."follow the science"

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Trump's surgeon general says masks work. Here's his interview from yesterday

Dano probably knows more than him, though.
U wont find a politician or medical professional that doesn't say wear a mssk anymore....its the amateur epidemiologists that say its useless...

Gafff

Veteran
Aug 26, 2018
San Diego
Name
Jason
Boat
Working on it
You are arguing with an air traffic controller. He sits on his ass all day in a little dark room (doing an fairly important job I will give him that).
No doubt he learned how to do this in the military and is now claiming to be door kicker or operator? Just like he is 6-9, 300#, and an MMA pro as well.
Lmao just logged back in! Your funny love it! I think me and you would be best of friends maybe we got off on the wrong foot!

Gafff

Veteran
Aug 26, 2018
San Diego
Name
Jason
Boat
Working on it
You are arguing with an air traffic controller. He sits on his ass all day in a little dark room (doing an fairly important job I will give him that).
No doubt he learned how to do this in the military and is now claiming to be door kicker or operator? Just like he is 6-9, 300#, and an MMA pro as well.
Im not 300 maybe 260 and do fight on a daily basis when covid is not active! And yes you are right with the atc stuff military the. Govt! Ive been kinda of pissed last couple of weeks but im sorry if i took it out on you guys im just frustrated. All my fisherman are really my true buds even if we all have different interests and beliefs! Hope to fish with yall soon and kick some fucking ass!

Gafff

Veteran
Aug 26, 2018
San Diego
Name
Jason
Boat
Working on it
still waiting for answer...nothing but crickets

View attachment 1170377
Hey sorry for being so aggresive towards you. I think we are all in the same boat and just want to fish like the old days,i think if we met on the boat you would be a cool dude and would not want anything else but to fish and be cool. Its been a crazy last few weeks and i hope that we could all just be cool and kick ass on the rails!