makairaa

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
this post with screenshots and time stamps speaks volumes.......trump is playing chess, leftist media is playing checkers.....he's 5 moves ahead of them.
Not so sure about that, I think you are giving Trump more credit than he deserves. That being said, I will believe these polls when the voting booths close. They were wrong before and with Biden as his opponent I will not be surprised if they are wrong again.

Reactions: plj46

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Scarry thing is. If the president is relected

The other side will continue maliciously attacking the US until they get thier way. And that could be 4 years later. And if they continue destroying the country for 4 more years. Then they will probably eventually get thier way. Pathetic

The only reason why I would want the president to loose. Is so the other side stops destroying the country. Might be better to just let them have it :(

I stand behind my posts in these matters. But I might delete soon because I prefer to not have my opinion in writing LOL rather prefer like talking in person. And so my key board warioring isn't permanent

18 deaths here in Costa Rica, 4 over age 80, 1 at 92, (natural causes at those ages) and others with pre existing medical conditions. Economy devastated, all borders closed since March 18th and still remain closed. A few country's will be allowed to visit starting August 1st but US will not be allowed into Costa Rica for a very long time. Covid raised a 2 billion dollar relief aid package for a country with 4. 5 million inhabitants. About 1.4 billion is going to building bridges and road work, ect. Heck might as well build a new futbol stadium. Put 20% of the population out of work and use the Covid relief aid money to make country improvements. Oh train project just started. 6 year plan

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Scarry thing is. If the president is relected

The other side will continue maliciously attacking the US until they get thier way. And that could be 4 years later. And if they continue destroying the country for 4 more years. Then they will probably eventually get thier way. Pathetic

The only reason why I would want the president to loose. Is so the other side stops destroying the country. Might be better to just let them have it :(

I stand behind my posts in these matters. But I might delete soon because I prefer to not have my opinion in writing LOL rather prefer like talking in person. And so my key board warioring isn't permanent

18 deaths here in Costa Rica. Economy devastated, all borders closed since March 18th and still remain closed. A few country's will be allowed to visit starting August 1st but US will not be allowed into Costa Rica for a very long time. Covid raised a 2 billion dollar relief aid package for a country with 4. 5 million inhabitants. About 1.4 billion is going to building bridges and road work, ect. Heck might as well build a new futbol stadium. Put 20% of the population out of work and use the Covid relief aid money to make country improvements. Oh train project just started. 6 year plan
I believe you're right about Trump winning again.It will be another four years of destruction with no concern for the citizens.I'd vote for someone other than Trump if it would stop.The problem is there isn't a better alternative,that's how we ended up with Trump.I'll take the lesser of two evils anytime.

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Why are all politicians now wearing and stressing wearing masks?
If the proof was available they have no effect and they could bring that to light they could be king ...yet they are all agreeing its important and helps.
Only people I hear saying they are useless are people that dont want to wear them...
I asked this before and got crickets...
Anyone?

Let em eat 74

Jul 12, 2016
Anaheim Hills
Name
Kevin
Boat
Whichever1is leaving
I wouldn’t stick my neck out in the current political climate either so it doesn’t surprise me at all.

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
I wouldn’t stick my neck out in the current political climate either so it doesn’t surprise me at all.
So all politicians are sheep?
Why dont tucker (that guy who is against group think,pomposity and smugness which is hysterical..)and hannity and others have medical experts on their show showing evidence and proof of their ineffectiveness...being contradictory is never a problem for them and if proof is available they would do it in a second...

Last edited:

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
Here's one crickets opinion; if everyone wears a mask it works to cuts down the spread of this virus. Masks are readily available and most people are complying now. (In March there were no masks available and it was said not to wear them in fear that front line workers would not have the protection they needed). Now it's a mater of being considerate of other people and hopefully those you love.

The alternative is not wearing a mask and shutting down the economy and some of the freedoms we enjoy as participants of this country, again. Pretty simple for anyone who has a trace of common sense.

Whether we believe it or not, it's time to comply.

Anyone missing their vacation abroad this year? Yes, the world is following the events in the US and no one wants to take a risk on American infectors, even at the risk of loosing our dollars.

Back to 16.

Last edited:

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
I believe you're right about Trump winning again.It will be another four years of destruction with no concern for the citizens.I'd vote for someone other than Trump if it would stop.The problem is there isn't a better alternative,that's how we ended up with Trump.I'll take the lesser of two evils anytime.
I would love to see Trump lose just to shut a few people up. The problem is we have screwed our economy. As much as I dislike him I have more faith in his ability to get the economy going again than I do Biden and the Democrats. Definitely a lesser of 2 evils. With the way both parties, all media, and the internet trolls have behaved the last 20 years or so who in their right mind wants to be President anymore?

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
If the proof was available they have no effect and they could bring that to light they could be king ...yet they are all agreeing its important and helps.
Only people I hear saying they are useless are people that dont want to wear them...
Anyone?
My thoughts on masks ? first of all i wear one when i'm supposed to.Now if masks are working why the continued spread ? that might be where the doubt comes into play.We've controlled nothing with all of our efforts.At least it appears that way.Do you remember Fauci saying they weren't necessary and did nothing some months back ? i think we've just postponed the inevitable and screwed a lot of people in the meantime.Wearing one sure can't hurt,no doubt.But does it give a false sense of safety ?

Reactions: javierlopez123

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
My thoughts on masks ? first of all i wear one when i'm supposed to.Now if masks are working why the continued spread ? that might be where the doubt comes into play.We've controlled nothing with all of our efforts.At least it appears that way.Do you remember Fauci saying they weren't necessary and did nothing some months back ? i think we've just postponed the inevitable and screwed a lot of people in the meantime.Wearing one sure can't hurt,no doubt.But does it give a false sense of safety ?
your fooling your self if you think they will
stop if Trump Loses,
with him out they will finish what they started,
because he is the only one Standing in there way.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
your fooling your self if you think they will
stop if Trump Loses,
with him out they will finish what they started,
because he is the only one Standing in there way.
I think you meant to quote me on post 387 ? I do hear what you're saying though.They might not stop.

Reactions: jer dog

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Just one yes or no question...
Do u believe masks have 000% effectiveness on stopping the spread from mouth aerosols?

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Of course not.Read my last two sentences.

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
Anyone?
if they work, why not let those that choose to wear them, wear 'em? afterall if they work, wear yours and your protected. easy peasy.
if they work, why have schools closed? make kids and staff wear masks?
if they work why release criminals from prison, give them masks, right?
if they work, why are courthouses closed?
the list goes on and on.
my local stores are no longer sanitizing carts, card machines, door handles etc. how about somebodies snot nosed kid running their hands all over the produce at the store?
everthing you buy has been handled by many, many people before it ever gets to you. the only though this is herd immunity. its a flu......we will all get it, just as we have years prior. and just as in years prior, a vaccine will not be very effective, as like all flu's, the virus will mutate, and by the time vaccines catch up, it will have mutated again.