BlueFinGrin

Bad Things Happen On Big Fish...
Apr 8, 2006
Blue Marble
Name
Grinner
Boat
A Big One - That Floats
I believe that I've read the room right on this face-covering subject. Curious to see who here today... are actually still here this time next year.

Reactions: esgeo and kimbo

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
Reactions: slydawg

kindafishy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
United States
United States
Confirmed
2.93M
+50,445
Recovered
Deaths
+273

if there are 2.93 million confirmed cases, and 879,000 recovered cases, and 132,000 deaths, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "OTHER" 1,919,000 COVID CASES IN THE U.S. ???

certainly if these other confirmed caes resulted in death, it would be reported. so common sense tells me if they didn't die, they must have recovered, right?

yakmandan

May 30, 2007
AZ.
Name
DAN
Boat
19ft Bayrunner Baja
That must be the asymptomatic ones we keep, sort of hearing about

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
View attachment 1166724United States
Confirmed
2.93M
+50,445
Recovered
Deaths
+273

if there are 2.93 million confirmed cases, and 879,000 recovered cases, and 132,000 deaths, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "OTHER" 1,919,000 COVID CASES IN THE U.S. ???

certainly if these other confirmed caes resulted in death, it would be reported. so common sense tells me if they didn't die, they must have recovered, right?
If they are not recovered and not dead that means they still have it or got lost in the system which most likely means recovered.

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
If they are not recovered and not dead that means they still have it or got lost in the system which most likely means recovered.
if this "pandemic" is such a health hazard to the population, how can anyone thats infected possibly get lost in the system? ok, its the government, so lets assume they "lost" 20 percent. if that were true (and would be despicable if so) what about the other 1,535,200 ? that is completely contradictory to everything else the public is being told.

Last edited:

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
I Didnt' think you were particularly coming after me. And I agree with alot of what you are saying. I do believe the virus is a wicked one, and I hope myself nor anyone in my family gets it. It's just really hard to believe anything that you hear from the left / media these days.
As long as I can remember one needs to vet/verify EVERYTHING you see from the media. Any media. Their job is to sell ads not inform people correctly or otherwise. IMO you see everything more sensationalized than ever in the news (TV news especially) because they are competing with social media/internet for your attention. My goto TV news is the PBS newshour. Much more informative and balanced than any other news source I see. Even so I still vet what they say before I take it as fact.

jiggermyster

Goin' out...
Dec 12, 2003
So Cal
Name
Clay
Boat
n/a
Hope you liberals are happy with the new 3 cents tax on a gallon of gas, that went into affect this week, for the roads,
Total bull shit .
What are you on about?
We had every opportunity to repeal that gas tax and we chose not to.
Because idiot voters were too stupid to read past the bullshit title lawyers for The State gave the recall proposition, we're stuck with it now.

It's no surprise, since The State gave themselves complete autonomy to present propositions whichever way best suites The State.

Nothing says repeal the illegal fuel and vehicle taxes like:
Eliminates Recently Enacted Road Repair and Transportation Funding by Repealing Revenues Dedicated for Those Purposes. Requires Any Measure to Enact Certain Vehicle Fuel Taxes and Vehicle Fees Be Submitted to and Approved by the Electorate. Initiative Constitutional Amendment.

Reactions: plj46

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
What are you on about?
Because idiot voters were too stupid to read past the bullshit title lawyers for The State gave the recall proposition, we're stuck with it now.

It's no surprise, since The State gave themselves complete autonomy to present propositions whichever way best suites The State.

Eliminates Recently Enacted Road Repair and Transportation Funding by Repealing Revenues Dedicated for Those Purposes. Requires Any Measure to Enact Certain Vehicle Fuel Taxes and Vehicle Fees Be Submitted to and Approved by the Electorate. Initiative Constitutional Amendment.
I voted against it , that's why I said it .

Reactions: plj46 and makairaa

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
What are you on about?

Oh was that the one where when you voted no but it really meant yes or the one you voted yes and it really meant no?

Reactions: prolinegd