HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Im actually one of those guys you would salute if you heard my story for the american dream. Keep thinking that you are on another level .

get over yourself

here let me borrow one of your idiotic comments...
"You want to be heard so bad you would be terrified if nobody could hear you! "

drama queen.jpg

Gafff

Veteran
Aug 26, 2018
San Diego
Name
Jason
Boat
Working on it
get over yourself

"You want to be heard so bad you would be terrified if nobody could hear you! "

I would say this to you, i hope you find peace in your life, i hope that you live a long happy life, and i hope that you would stop seeing the negative aspects of whats going on and respect what people want out of our upstanding citizens. If you disagree then there is a need to look into what you really believe in and if you are really for the american people and our rights.
View attachment 1166483

Gafff

Veteran
Aug 26, 2018
San Diego
Name
Jason
Boat
Working on it
get over yourself

"You want to be heard so bad you would be terrified if nobody could hear you!
I think that your terrified of something else, we are all brothers and sisters in this world. I would hope that you would use your brain as a piece of reason and get away from the hate and disregardand move forward. You have to let your guard down for once in your life and realize doctors onow more than youn and politics are not in your favor.
I
View attachment 1166483

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
I would say this to you, i hope you find peace in your life, i hope that you live a long happy life, and i hope that you would stop seeing the negative aspects of whats going on and respect what people want out of our upstanding citizens. If you disagree then there is a need to look into what you really believe in and if you are really for the american people and our rights.
oh...my life is GREAT...it could only be better if all of you mask shamers STOP and just live YOUR life and quit trying to have everybody live the life YOU want them to live...ok ?

Reactions: marlyn and yakdout

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
I think that your terrified of something else, we are all brothers and sisters in this world. I would hope that you would use your brain as a piece of reason and get away from the hate and disregardand move forward. You have to let your guard down for once in your life and realize doctors onow more than youn and politics are not in your favor.
I aint terrified of shit....I aint the one wearing the face diapers...and trying to get others to believe the cute lil fairy tale you believe...how bout YOU live YOUR life...and I live mine

hate? YOU were the one that started off our conversation by calling me a moron

its YOU fricking mask shamers that continue to spread the hatred when someone does NOT submit to YOUR mask request

Gafff

Veteran
Aug 26, 2018
San Diego
Name
Jason
Boat
Working on it
oh...my life is GREAT...it could only be better if all of you mask shamers STOP and just live YOUR life and quit trying to have everybody live the life YOU want them to live...ok ?
I hope you have everything you wish for!

Gafff

Veteran
Aug 26, 2018
San Diego
Name
Jason
Boat
Working on it
u 2

remember...YOU drew first blood

I am a very peaceful guy...UNTIL...YOU draw first blood
i bleed american, do you? Or are you just a fucking moron who is living in america and living in the baskings of people who give their lives to give you your freedom of speach? Remember, when you want to address your opinions, you do it in the names of lives that stood for free speach and ALL americans lives.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
i bleed american, do you? Or are you just a fucking moron who is living in america and living in the baskings of people who give their lives to give you your freedom of speach? Remember, when you want to address your opinions, you do it in the names of lives that stood for free speach and ALL americans lives.

oh geez...you again...now its " fucking moron "

ok...I get it...YOU want me to beg to hear your cute lil story where I will give you the BD salute...ok ok ok...I beg you to tell your story...I can hardly wait to give you the BD salute you soooooooooo desire

ZZZZZ

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Never mind. Won't change anything

Last edited:

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
For all of my friends defending the mask, I won’t unfriend you, no matter how hard you try to push your views down my throat, but read this...

When you ask why? - It’s just a mask:

.....”It's just a mask" can turn into "it's just a vaccine" very quickly. And it will, you can bet your bottom dollar on that! (They are on the fast track for this.)
In less than 5 months, our government has successfully divided the country into "obedient mask wearers" versus "selfish people that refuse to wear masks".
"It's just a mask, you guys". It's for "the greater good"!
Where have we heard this phrase before?💡
In less than 5 months, our government has dictated what events are acceptable versus unacceptable to attend. Riots are OK, family funerals are not. Standing in a graduation line is a "safety hazard", but feel free to line up at Wal-Mart, Lowe's, and Home Depot.
But it's "just a mask" & "safety precautions", you guys.

In less than 5 months, our government successfully facilitated the closing of family-owned businesses while granting authority to large corporations that they have invested interests in.
It's "just a mask" and "safety precautions" you guys. Oh & here's a measly $1200 that we stole from you in the first place. Enjoy!
In less than 5 months, our government was able to successfully sway the population into believing that a CASHLESS SOCIETY is a good thing! In the name of a government sponsored virus.
In less than 5 months, our government closed down public schools, and has "restructured" school moving forward under the guise of "public safety" from a "virus". These same schools fed children crap per the corrupt USDA food pyramid. But "health" matters when it comes to a government sponsored virus 💡
It's "just a mask" & "heightened safety precautions", you guys.
In less than 5 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" (that have NO scientific premise whatsoever) when they are fearful.
What was up with all that toilet paper?
It's "just a mask" & "6 foot social distancing", you guys. Oh, and dooky paper.
In less than 5 months, our government has successfully instilled fear in a majority of the population in America.
But citizens are not "afraid" of the people in power who are responsible for the removal of their "freedoms". Instead, they're fearful of their neighbors and family, human touch, and air.
There are thousands of viruses that *could* affect the population, but these viruses do not matter because MSM didn't say they do.
It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people do not question authority because they see that authority as "all knowing." It's even more terrifying that these same people rely on corrupt "leaders" to be led, thus lacking all critical thinking skills/independence.
Slaves to the system that keeps them oppressed.
How quickly history is forgotten and repeated!
What's most problematic to me about all of this is that the people who are wearing masks "for the greater good" will be the first to sign up for this shiny new vaccine that's had 0 longitudinal safety tests against an inert placebo.
What's more problematic to me is that this Vaccine MAY be the deciding factor in life moving forward.
You thought a mask was inconvenient? Wait until you're told that you cannot enter a store without proof of the Covid-19 vaccine. Wait until you cannot go to public events, or travel, without proof of having received this vaccine. Your compliance to mask-wearing is enabling this next step!

To everyone that doesn't believe this is possible - do you understand that our government just successfully dictated to people WHEN they were allowed to be outside, where they were allowed to go, and how their children would be educated, in less than 5 months?(!!!!) And that a majority of the population followed blindly because they were told to do so.
You're kidding yourself if you believe that they're not going to repeat this behavior with a vaccine.
If people have not protested the occurrences in America over the last 5 months, they will assuredly continue to abide by unsubstantiated "guidelines" that will include a vaccine.
Well said Sir!

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
No holds barred mma match between HookEmDanO and Gafff? LETS GIT IT ON!!!!

Reactions: HookEmDanO